Epilogue

Alicia's POV

Tristan was fast asleep on the couch and I was planning on having my revenge on him as I stared at his innocent face. Remember the time he poured flour all over my head? Yep. That time. I was going to have my payback. I was going to pay him back in his own coin. I was going to pour flour on his head too.

All I had to do was get a bowl of flour, wait for him to wake up and as soon as he does, dump the floor on his head and run like my life depended on it.

I smiled devishly and strode to the kitchen. Our kitchen. I grabbed a bag of flour, poured some into a bowl and carried it into the living room. Our living room.

I sat opposite the couch Tristan lay fast asleep on. I was hoping he would wake up soon so I would empty the content of the bowl unto his head. I just couldn't wait. For the second time today, I smiled devishly.

God listened to my prayers, Tristan woke up. The moment he sat up, I poured the bowl of flour on his head and burst into laughter.

Okay that was not the plan. The plan was to pour it on his head and run for my life. But I stood there, laughing my ass off.

Tristan hadn't yet recovered from the shock which only made me laugh harder. I laughed until my jaws started to ache and thankfully, Tristan hadn't attacked me. Yet.

Surprisingly enough, he never attacked me. Instead he burst into laughter too. Well, I guess my husband is now a changed person.

Uh-huh. What you saw and read was absolutely right. He was my husband. After the Royal Haven incident, he proposed to me and I accepted. It's not like I had a choice. Lol. Just kidding. Anyway, now we were husband and wife.

Tristan stood up from the couch, ignoring the fact that I just poured flour on his head and walked over to me. He carried me bridal style and started ascending the stairs with me.

"Where are we going, bear?" I asked, a bit confused that he didn't attack me.

He chuckled. "We're going to make babies, teddy." he replied. "To make babies."

❤❤❤

So this book has literally come to an end.
Thank you to all those who read my book till the end and to all those who voted and left their comments.

Special thanks to my brother for his support, Techworld for the book cover and helping me with the cast and also Phanesa and Agnes for the credit. I couldn't have done it without these people. I love you all😘

Follow me on wattpad, don't forget to share my story and till next time, Bye!👋

#Eye_roller

And hey! One last thing, hit the vote button😆😆