Nine :)

Tristan's POV

Last night...

After we returned from Royal Haven, I went straight to my room. I don't get why I  felt so annoyed when the waiter was flirting with Alicia. But my inner voice kept repeating one thing, "You have feelings for her." But it was not possible that I had any feelings for my maid right? What to do? Who to ask? Then an idea popped in my head, Google!

I sat behind my laptop and typed in the search bar, 10 signs that you have feelings for her. I waited patiently for my search results and soon enough, I was rewarded with answers.

10 signs that you're in love

1. You stare at her any chance you get.

About staring...everybody stares right?

2. You keep thinking about her.

I probably think about her because she's my maid and I live with her, nothing else.

3. You can sacrifice anything for her.

Never. Why the hell will I sacrifice something for her?

4. You always think she looks beautiful.

Honestly, she's beautiful. Very beautiful. It's a fact I cannot deny.

5. She may make your heart race faster.

Okay I remember this kind of thing happened only on a few occasions but it's not like it's a constant thing or something like that.

6. You worry about her.

Hell no. I don't worry about her. I don't care at all.

7. You want to see her all the time.

I definitely don't want to see her all the time. But is that because she's always around?

8. You may dream about her one or two times. Or more.

Oh no. I don't even want to remember that wet dream I had.

9. Her happiness is your happiness.

How can her happiness be my happiness? Naah. Not in a million years.

10. You can't stand it when she flirts with other guys.

This is one thing I actually didn't have an answer to and I was not looking forward to one either. Better to stay ignorant than to keep my mind bombarding with thoughts... Love thoughts. But what if I had feelings for her? Was there anything wrong with that?

Now...

Of course it was very wrong to fall in love with her. She is just a liar and I shouldn't have even tried opening up to her or trusting her. Or even falling in love with her. I had to distant myself away from her. It wasn't right to trust her. It wasn't right to try to trust anyone.

They just end up lying to you or deceiving you. That's why I didn't trust anyone. That's why I built walls around me. Because people always broke your trust. But then I thought that Alicia wasn't like other people. I thought I could at least trust her but it turned out I couldn't.