Eighteen :)

Tristan's POV

Alicia and I walked into my house. Yeah you read right. My house. I decided to take her to my house instead of hers. Don't ask me why.

"Why have you brought me to your house?" Alicia questioned, much to my dislike.

"I wanted to." I replied.

She started taking off her heels. "I know you wanted to but why?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you know?"

"Because I don't." I answered. "Besides the reason for bringing you to my house is not necessary."

"It is more than necessary. You may have brought me to your house to use me as a sacrifice. Or for all I know, I am here so you can rape me."

"Rape?" I repeated in shock.

"Did you hear any other thing? Yes rape."

"Why the hell would I rape you?"

"Maybe you wouldn't be able to control yourself."

"I very well know how to control myself."

"Oh really? Because the last time I remember you kissed me without control."

"And you kissed me back."

"That's not the point. The point is you couldn't control yourself."

"And I'm making a point too. You kissed me back. Meaning you couldn't control yourself either."

"What? No. Of course not. I kissed you back because you wouldn't stop trying to pry my mouth open if I didn't kiss you back."

"If I wouldn't stop why didn't you stop me?" I asked her.

"Because you clearly didn't want to be stopped."

"Since when did you start considering my wants?"

"Since I got locked inside the washroom with you."

"It's kinda good that I was given this dare. It's the reason why you are here in my house."

"First of all, you were supposed to take me to my house and not yours so the dare doesn't take part in me being here tonight. And second, why is it a good thing if you have me in your house?"

"I miss you." I replied honestly. "That's why it's a good thing."

"I'm thinking if I don't say I miss you too, you're probably not going to be able to sleep at night." she said with a smirk. "So ignoring the fact that I'm drunk, I'm telling you that I miss you too."

I grinned. I was beyond happy the moment she said those words. She grinned too. I stared. She stared. I blinked. She blinked.

"It's kinda getting hot in here." Alicia said, dropping her heels on the floor. Then she began taking off her dress.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, clearly shocked.

She paused. "I'm taking off my clothes duh. It's so hot in here."

She continued taking it off.

"Stop!" I practically shouted and she paused once again.

"If you don't have any reason why I should stop then don't tell me to stop because I won't listen to you." She told.

"Rule number 7!" I exclaimed.

"What's rule number 7?" she questioned, raising her left brow.

"Don't walk around the house naked or exposed."