Seventeen :)

Alicia's POV

The washroom was quiet. Tristan and I hadn't spoken a word to each other since we walked in there. He was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and I was sitting on the floor playing with my fingers.

The silence was so uncomfortable and I knew I had to wait a whole thirty minutes before I could get out of there. I was so bored since they didn't allow us to bring our phones along. They wanted us to make conversation with each other because they knew we would be bored to death without our phones.

"So you're gonna talk or what?" Tristan asked, breaking the silence.

I looked up at him, rolled my eyes and continued playing with my fingers.

"You think ignoring me would be of any help?" he asked again.

I ignored him this time too.

"Even if you decide to ignore me, you cannot ignore the fact that you betrayed me and that guilt will always be on your conscience." he spat.

I couldn't ignore him anymore. I had to tell him what I wanted to tell him to his face and I did just that.

"If you had said what you just said a month ago, I would have probably begged you a million times to believe me, I would have probably said that I knew nothing about it and that Drake knew nothing about it too. But guess what? Now, I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain things to you because at the end of the day you will only conclude that I betrayed you. So if you think that I'm going to beg you and all that, you're wrong because one thing you should know is that I have moved on."

"This is interesting." he commented. "I really find the fact that you have moved on very interesting because I can't stop wondering, who have you moved on with? Because as far as I know, there's no one in your life right now."

"There's something you must know which is, there's a difference between us. You are popular and I'm not. So if you cut all contact with me and expect to know if I have moved on or not then you are so mistaken. I'm not a celebrity so if I am dating someone, it won't be on the news. However, you are a celebrity so I got to know that you've moved on since pictures of you and Stacy were all over the internet. But you don't expect the pictures I have with my boyfriend to be all over the internet, do you?"

Okay so this lie about me having a boyfriend even surprised me myself. I don't even know how I made up this lie just now and made it sound so believable. I guess anything could come from your mouth in situations like these. Anything that would make your ex think that you've gotten over him.

"I'm not dating Stacy anymore." he said. "I'm not dating anyone."

I chuckled. "And you think I care?"

"I think you do more than just care."

"I don't care. So please, keep your personal life to yourself because I don't give a fuck."

"Prove to me that you actually don't give a fuck." he said.

"I'm done proving myself to you. If you think I still care then that's your problem not mine."

"You are afraid you won't be able to prove yourself, aren't you?" he said. I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to stir me up.

"Think whatever you want to think." I told him.

"Oh I'm already doing that."

"Good for you."

He didn't say anything for a while. The next thing I knew he was striding towards me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the floor. He pinned me on the wall and brought his face so close to mine. So so close. What the hell was he trying to do?