Eleven :)

Alicia's POV

It took me a few seconds before I realised that Tristan was actually kissing me. I was surprised by his sudden act but I found myself parting my lips for him. He thrust his tongue into my mouth the moment I made way for him. He kissed me like he had been craving this for so long. And I kissed him back the same way. The kiss was passionate, longing and I didn't need to be told that this was the best I had ever had.

When it seemed like we couldn't hold our breaths anymore, we broke apart, both of us panting. Our foreheads were touching and I could feel his breath on my skin. And there and then, we both grinned. I was happy, very happy. Tristan was too, I could tell.

He wrapped his hands around me, hugging me so close. I hugged him back. I just wanted to be like this for the rest of the day, hugging him, keeping the body contact the way it was. I surprised myself by whispering into his ears these four words, "I love you too."

Tristan hugged me tighter the moment I whispered those words. When did I even have such courage to confess my love to a guy?

"I thought you would never say that." he whispered back.

I chuckled. "Well, you thought wrong."

"I guess I did, teddy bear."

I smiled at the sound of my new nickname.

❤❤❤

Tristan and I sat cuddled up on the couch, just talking to each other.

"Why did you say you thought I was into drugs?" Tristan asked as he played with my hair.

"Your fingerprints were found on drugs that were being illegally exported." I replied.

"How did you know about that?"

"I did a bit of research."

"Why?"

"I found it really weird that you were a billionaire but no one knew what you did for a living. I thought you were into drugs, I thought that was what made you so rich."

"And you decided to work for me even after thinking I was into drugs?"

"No. You don't get it. I am a police officer and..."

He interrupted me.

"You're a police officer?" he questioned.

I nodded.

"I was supposed to be promoted to become a detective but unfortunately they didn't value my work so I wasn't promoted. And I decided to show them I was worth the promotion. I came across your case and I didn't believe you were innocent. I was sure you were only able to come out as innocent because you had the best lawyer in New York and fake witnesses to back you up. But I guess I'm not so sure anymore. I decided to become your maid so that I could reveal you to the public that you're a drug dealer and when everyone knows you're not innocent they will not think twice before promoting me. So becoming your maid was only because I wanted to get access to your house so that I could find evidence against you."

"So you're telling me this now because you now know that I'm not a drug dealer?"

"Yhup. I now know that you are not involved in anything illegal. Now I know that you were only hiding the fact that you're the mysterious artist."

"So you quit your job so you could become my full time maid?"

"No I resigned."

"So now that you know I'm not a drug dealer how are you going to prove yourself to them?"