Twenty :)

Alicia's POV

As I sat beside Andy in his car, I couldn't help but think about Tristan and how shocked he was to see Andy come to pick me up for our date. I know you might be wondering, when did I meet Andy and when did he ask me out? Let me just give you a bit of a flashback.

13 hours ago...

I was walking home that Sunday morning after Tristan had me left to meet Zac. I couldn't hide how sad I felt as I walked down the street to the bus station. I didn't even realise that a car had pulled over beside me. It was only after the gentleman in the car called out to me before I realised it.

"You need a ride?" he asked with a smile.

"Thanks but no." I replied. "I prefer to walk."

"Come on, avoid stressing yourself and let me drop you to wherever you are going."

"I'm fine with walking." I politely declined his offer again.

"Don't let me take back my offer. Please, let me drop you." he insisted.

"Alright." I said, giving in.

I joined him in his car and he drove off.

"I'm Andy." he introduced.

"Alicia." I simply said.

"You look troubled, anything the matter?"

I shook my head. He gave me the 'really look'.

I ignored the look he sent my way and instead, pointed left, directing him.

"It's obvious there's something bothering you." he said. I thought he had let this topic go.

"Just boy problems." I said, wanting him to let go of the topic.

"Your ex maybe?" he asked.

I nodded.

"He's a jerk right?"

"Right." I agreed.

"And an ass too?"

"Exactly." I replied.

He chuckled. "I will take you out on a date. I think it may help you forget about him. What do you say?"

"Andy, I'm sorry but I don't want to go on a date with you."

"You do." he said. "If I am to ask you to give me at least three reasons why you don't want to go on a date with me, I bet you wouldn't even be able to give one."

I thought about it for a while. "You are right but..."

"No buts." he said, cutting me off. "I'm hoping I'll see you tonight at 8:00pm?"

"Where will you be taking me?" I questioned.

"You'll see when we get there." he answered.

As if on cue, my house came into view and I got down from the car after thanking him.

"Look sweet for tonight!" he shouted as he drove off.