alone tonight (Marcus)

Ólöf/dirty/Mac

"I didn't know you can cook this good" I say and put my plate in sink. "well now you know" he say and come closer. "What we'll do now?" I ask and he lift me up. "Hmm" he sit me on table. He look at my lips then at my eyes and smirk. He then kiss me. "What about shower together?" he asked after breaking the kiss. "sound good" I say and smirk. He kiss me one more time and his hands go under my shirt. He take it off and he alredy didn't have shirt. He lift me up and we go in bathroom. He put me down and take off my pants together with my underpants. "Mm baby you are alredy wet" he say and trow my bra away. "and your friend is alredy so hard" I say and put my hands in his boxers and touch his hard member. "mmm... Ólöf..." "Yeah baby" I take off his pants together with his boxers too. "You make me horny a lot" he say and pull me in shower with him. I feel hot water on my body as he slowly touch my body. "Marcus..." I moan. He lift me up and my legs are around him. "ready baby" he ask. "yea" I say and kiss his neck. I feel him going inside me and I maon loud. "you are tight baby" he say and kiss my neck. He put my arms above my head and he go in and out slow. He kiss my neck leaving some marks on it. "what's my name?" he ask going faster. "Marcus" I moaned to tease him. He then go really fast what make me sream. "What's my name?" he asked again. "daddy" I screamed and he go gently again. "I love you babygirl" he say and kiss my lips. "I love you too... Daddy" I say and we both smirk.

I hope you like it 😘