you are mine (Marcus)

Aamu/cute/Mac

You go to your boyfriend hose. He and his family are not home but tomorow you go on his concert and you want to wear his hoodie. You have key from his house so it's okay. You take one which is his favorite on you. You come home and get ready to sleep. Next day you get ready and your mom drive you to his concert. He don't know you will be there so it's surprise. You come in but concert start in 1 hour so you just sit there and wait. All of a sudden someone touch your shoulder and you look up in skye blue eyes. "who are you" you ask. "your future boyfriend" he say and sit beside you. "ehm ... I have boyfriend alredy" you say. "Can I know his name" "Marcus and he will be on this stage in less then hour" you say and he laugh. "one more fan girl" "no realy it's true" you say but he again laugh. He was so anoying to you whole concert but you ignore him. After concert you stay in hall till all fans get out so that you can go in backstage. Then that boy pull you with him. "Let me" you yell. "no way" he say. "You heard her" someone say. You both turn around and there is Marcus. "let her go" he say. "No she is mine" he say. "Why she then wear my hoodie" Marcus say and come closer. "haha real..." He didn't can finish because guard pull him out. You go and jump in Marcus arms. "Only I can call you mine" he say and kiss you long. "I wanted to surprise you but that idiot come and..." "You did. When I saw you I start smile like crazy didn't you saw" he say. "I didn't know It's because of me" you say. "Aamu you are reason why I am happy all time because you are always on my mind" he say and hug you more. "I love you" you say and kiss him long.

I hope you like it 😘