beside you (Martinus)

Juliana/cute/Tinus

I wake up with really happy mood today. I'm so happy because I will see Martinus again after some months. He was on tour and I missed him soo much. I do my morning rutine and go downstairs to eat. "Someone is excited for today" my mom say because I was smiling like crazy. "yes I can't wait to see him" I say. "they will be here soon" mom say. "it's 11am" "they wake up earlier then you" my mom say and laugh. "oh yeah haha" I say. I go back to my room and go on instagram. I didn't know what to do but then I heard car. I look through the window and see they came. I run downstairs. "Bye mom" I yelled. When Martinus saw he start to smile so much. I run to him and wrap my legs around his waist. "Juliana I missed you so much" he say. "I missed you too" I say and look at him. We smile to each other and then kiss. They put their stuff in their house and when they was done Martinus and I go to his room. "So how was on tour?" I ask and lay beside him. "So boring without you" he say and kiss my nose. "Aw baby" I kiss his lips. "but I love feeling of you beside me so much." he say. "I love you Martinus Gunnarsen with all my heart" I say. "I love you too" he say and pull me closer. I end up falling asleep in his arms.

I hope you like it 😘