truth or dare (both)

Jana/cute/both

You take your phone and look yourself in mirror last time before you go downstairs. "Bye" you yell. "bye" your mom yell and you go out. You are going on your friend party and your best friends Marcus and Martinus will be there but... You have secret crush on Marcus and only Martinus know it but you don't want to say it to Marcus because it will destroy your friendship. You are on your way and you heard someone yell your name. You trun around and saw Marcus and Martinus. "hey boys" you say and they hug you. "You look beautiful" Marcus say and you blush but it's night so he can't see it. "thanks you too" you say. You go together and you staring at Marcus a little. Good thing that he is in front of you and Martinus. Then Martinus push you little with his elbow. "He look good ha" he say with smirk. You roll your eyes. "Yeah he is hot" you try to say quietest as you can. He laugh little and you finally come. You drink a little but not to much. "Let's go play truth or dare with them" Marcus say and you go. Now you play really long and you every time choose truth. "Jana truth or dare" Martinus ask. "Emm... Dare" you say and everybody make "uuu" sound because you choose dare. "She should kiss Marcus" someone say. "Yeah Jana kiss Marcus in lips" Martinus say with smirk and everybody start to cheer for you to kiss him. You get up and walk over to kiss and you kiss. He kiss you back. There is something in kiss what give you soo good feeling and you don't want let go and he don't want also. You broke the kiss and go back to your place. Game continue and you notice now Marcus look at you all time. After 2 more hours you decide to go home. "You say you will stay at our place" Martinus say. "Yes I will" you say. "Will you sleep in my or Marcus room" he ask with smirk but you look at Marcus who seem to be in his world. "Your room" you say and look at Martinus. "look" you say quietly. "He seem weird" you say and he nod his head. You come at theirs place and you and Martinus go in his room. He give you mattress and his shirt for sleep. They do that so it's nothing weird. You go in bathroom and change. "You know it's actally Marcus shirt" "uhh I don't care" you say and sit on his bed. "but why he act like this almost all time" you ask. "he act like that since when you kissed" he say. "Maybe you should talk with him" he added. "I will try" you say and get up. You come in Marcus room and he is at his phone but when he saw you he put it away and sit up on bed. "Can we talk" you ask. "yes shure" he say. You sit on his bed. "Why you act so weird" you ask. "If I tell you we won't be best friends anymore" he say and look down. He look at my, actally his, shirt and smile little. "you can tell me everything Marcus. We will always be best friends" you say. "That's the problem Jana. I like ... I love you more then friend for realy long time and ...." "Marcus I feel same" you say and you feel so happy now. "you do" he ask. "yes and Martinus know it ... He notice it" you say look down. He smile and pull you in his arms. You hug him back and look in his eyes. "Do you want to be my girlfriend" he ask. "yes" you say and kiss him. "By the way you look so cute in my shirt" he say. "Hah thank you" you say and blushed. You cuddled whole night and you fall asleep in his arms.

I hope you like it 😘