I'm here (Martinus)

Ulla/sad-cute/Tinus

I'm talking with Martinus and I act happy but actally I'm not. I miss him so much. We didn't saw each other 3 months because of his tour. I know he need to go there but I need him too. "Ulla I have feeling something is wrong" he say. "Is not trust me" I say and wipe away my tears. "Okay... I need to go now. Bye. Love you" "I love you too" I say and he hang up. I put my phone away and cry in pillow. I need him. "Why did you lie to me" I heard Martinus voice. Do I hallucinating? I turn around and no I don't. "Because I didn't want you to worry" I say. He come beside me and hug me. "Tell me why you cry baby" he say. "I miss you Martinus so much. I know it's your job to go on tour and all that but I also need you" I say while sobbing. "Baby I miss you too and you have no idea how much. Dad sometimes worry but I'm scared to say it's because of you because maybe they will want us to brake up" he say and lay down and I lay on his chest. "But I don't care anymore you are going with me next time" he say and turn me over. He wipe away my tears and kiss me. "I'm here" he say and hug me again. He stayed with whole day and even if his dad called him many times he ignore it. Next day I get one more surprise. I'm going on rest of the tour with them. Martinus is the best thing that hapined to me in my life. "Ulla come here" he say and I do. "yeah" I ask and he pull me on bed with him. "I love you" he say. "I love you too" I say and we kiss.

I hope you like it 😘