i want to do something fun (Marcus)

Marlene/dirty/Mac

You and your boyfriend whatch TV but you are bored and horny a bit. "Baby can we do something oder" you ask. "Like what" "I don't know I know I'm bored right now" "hmm" "I want to do something fun" you say with smirk. "Oh baby we can do that all time" he say and go on top of you. "I think all time is much" you say and laugh a little. "Same but you know what I mean" he say and kiss you. His hands go under your shirt and soon it's away. You take off his shirt too. "You look hot baby but you look more beautiful without clothes" he say and take off your bra. "Same for you baby boy" you say. When he take off everything on you you go on top of him and take off his boxers. You put his dick in your mouth and suck it. He moan what mean he like it. He cum in your mouth. "Mmm baby" you maon. "Marlene now is my turn" he say and push you down. He lick your pussy and he put his fingers inside you. He fast go in and out. You cum and he lick that all. "Are you ready" he ask. "like always" you say. He put his dick inside you. "Daddy faster" you maon and he do it. "Let all neighbors know my name" he say. "Marcus.... Mmm... Daddy" you moan and scream. He stop leaving you both breathless. He lay down beside you and kiss you. "baby this was best" you say. "I love you" he say and cover you with blanket. You lay on his chest and fall asleep.

I hope you like it 😘