you love him (both)

Nadiah/cute/both

I'm in Marcus room and we both are on our phones. Martinus is in shower and I think about his body. They both are my best friends but I kinda have crush on Martinus but they don't know. "Nadiah hello" Marcus waved with his hand in front of my face. "Huh what" I say and look at him. "What are you thinking about" he ask with smirk. "Nothing" I say. "You mean Martinus" he say. "What noo" I say. "Why then you said his name. "Uh shit I did... Umm I mean I didn't" I say and I feel my cheeks getting red. "You love him" he say with smirk. "No I don't" I say and in that moment he come on. Shirtless!! "I need to go" Marcus say and get up. "Where" Martinus ask. "to my girlfriend" he say and leave. His girlfriend is my best friend but he didn't go because of that he wanted me to be alone with Martinus. "You are cute when you blush" Martinus say and sit across me. "uhmm..." "I like you too" he say and he get red little too. "Y-you d-do?" I stutter. "Yes really long time" he say and come closer. "I love you" he say and put his hand on my cheek. "I love you too" I say and then I feel that soft lips on mine. He pull away and we smile to each other. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" "Yes" I say and hug him. He pull me down on bed and now I'm lying on his chest. His heartbeats are so calming.

I hope you like it 😘