Chapter 27

~ross's pov~

Sydney and riker come walking in hand in hand and sit down on the couch next to me.

"I'm sorry" i say and run away onto the streets almost getting hit by a car.

I run to dylan's house since i know jay isn't home.

I knock on the door and his sister opens.

"Uhm hi, is dylan home?"

"Yea come in" she says.

I step in and follow the girl upstairs and into dylan's room.

"Thankyou" i say and she walks away.

I open the door and dylan looks at me "woa ross, didn't expected you here"

"I know but jay isn't home so i had to come here"

"Urm okay and why?"

"Because i'm being a pussy again"

Dylan starts laughing "dude then don't"

"Go fuck yourself dude!" I yell angry and rush out the house.

He doesn't even listen, i guess its fair because why would you want to listen to me.

I think i need to text jay.

R: hey

J: yo ross

R: i have an question...

J: ohkay whatsup?

R: well i still like sydney..

J: so?

R: but she's with riker

J: oh that sucks... Then.. Uhhm..

R: you dont know, dont you?

J: nah, sorry dude

R: its fine, thanks anyway. Dylan didn't even listen

J: you can alway text me dude, but i have an question too...

R: sure whatsup?

J: how do you know that your in love?

R: when you see her and your heart starts beating faster and when another guy walks up to her and she smiles at him you feel your heart dropping down into the ground and slowly breaking

J: then i think i'm in love..

R: congrats! Dont lose her like i did...

J: i wont but there she comes bye!

R: have fun, bye

I sigh and walk back home.

When i enter sydney is about to leave do i decide to walk her home.

"Why did you run away?" Sydney suddenly asks.

"Well uhm.. i .. uh... i dont know" i say and look away from her.

I see her home coming closer with every step we take.

"Can i maybe come in?"

"Yea sure"

She opens the door and walks in.

I take a deep breath and follow her after i closed te door.

I sit down on the couch and play with my fingers.

Should i tell her? I really dont know, i dont want her and riker to break up already.

Well i do so she can be mine again but i know how much riker likes her too and i cant be that selfish.

"So, ross.." Sydney says as she comes out the kitchen with two glasses of coke.

I smile "so"

"Why did you want to come in?"

I take a sip of my drink "i need to tell something"

"Uhm sure, tell me"

"I kind of still love you and i really cant take it anymore and i really didnt want to tell this because your with riker and i dont want you two to break up" i blurt out very fast.

She looks at me for a minute in silence and then scoots closer "its okay"

I guess she saw my eyes getting watery "im so sorry sydney"

"Ross its okay, really and why dont you sleep over so we can talk about it and its dark outside anyways"

"Yea i would love to thanks"

~sydney's pov~

Ross admitted he still loves me and i have to admit i like him too but i cant anymore im with riker and i really like him.

I know i dont use the words love cause i dont really know if i really love them, love is a big word.

So ross is sleeping over too..

Im so not going to drink today cause everytime i do i make out with someone and the only someone today is ross, i cant do that to riker.

*the next morning*

Ross and i had some really deep conversations last night and it was great talking with him.

We talked about our break ups too just because he wanted to explain things.

Now i see how stupid i was some parts before and that he only became worse because he didnt had me.

So i promised him to be here for him, always.

We also talked about tour and how today would be our last school day for 2 months.

I wake up by ross shirtless walking into mine and serena's room "oh hi ross"

"Hi, have you seen my shirt?" He asks like it isnt weird at all to lose your shirt.

then i feel something under my feet "i think this is it" i say and grab the thing under my foot and throw it at him.

"Thanks" he says while cathing it and putting it on "what would you like for breakfast?"

"Hmm maybe toast"

"Okay, go get dressed it will be ready in 10 minutes"

"Woa thanks ross"

When i get down there really is toast, i quickly eat it and then ross drives us to school.

School is over very quick, which i weird because school is boring.

But after the last bell rings i quickly go home to pack my bags for tour.

Im so excited!