chapter 13

~Ross' pov~

"wow dude that went fast" jay says.

"y-yea" I say trying no to tear up.

I love her and now she just breaks up with me and walks away like she has no problems with it.

"are you okay?" katy asks.

"i-im fine" I say faking a smile.

Katy stands up and drags me to the hall.

"your not okay aren't you?" she asks.

"not really"

"ahhw" she says and hugs me.

Her hug are so different then sydneys. Sydney means so much to me I can only think about her.

"katy your really sweet but just leave me alone for a minute" I say and push myself out of her hug.

"yeah sure rossy" she says and walks away.

'rossy' that's what Sydney always calls me I think and almost start crying. I quickly text riker.

R: riker call the school I have to go NOW!

Ri: sure... why?

R: I'll tell you at home.

Ri: okay

I walk back to my friends.

"hey im not feeling well im going home" I say.

"okay bye ross get better soon" they all say.

I walk away giving a quick look at Sydney. I walk home listening to music. I suddenly think about R5s vacation and want to get starting again. When I come home riker is sitting on the couch playing video games.

"hey riker when we start with R5 again?" I say sitting down next to him.

"me and rocky where talking about that too I think we could start again" he says drinking some of his beer.

I grab the bottle out of his hand and drink some too.

"but what happened at school?" riker says putting down his controller.

"Sydney broke up with me"

I sigh and take another sip of beer.

"woa! Why?" he says and takes his beer back.

"because I cant let cindy join the cool kids and I kind of said cindy isn't pretty"

"that's just stupid dude! You always have to tell the friends of your girlfriend are just cute an you're the leader of the cool kids just let cindy join and you two are good again"

Riker really thinks he is such a smartass but I think this time he is right.

"well Sydney left too so I cant do anything anymore its really over"

"let me handler this when is she out?"

"In an hour"

"okay thanks" riker says and walks upstairs.

~Riker' pov~

I sit down on my bed thinking about how I can get Sydney and ross back together.

"I got it!" I say to myself.

*a hour later*

Okay so Sydney would be out by now. I text her.

R: hey! Can I come over at your home today?

It doesn't lasts long before I get an answer.

S: why?

R: I wanna talk about something

S: is it about ross? Because I don't want to talk about him.

S: ever again.

R: alright then not.

S: something else you wanna say?

R: nope if you hate ross now fine. Just know he is totally broken.

S: he broke my heart more times. I just don't want this to go on like this forever..

R: im sorry. Bye.

S: bye.

Okay so that didn't turned out well and I have the feeling that even me and Sydney are arguing now.

R: okay Sydney im sorry can I please come over?

S: whatever.

Hmm I take that as a yes. I walk to Sydney' home and knock on the door. Sydney opens it "oh hey come in" she says and walks to the living room. I follow her and she sits down. I sit down on the other couch.

"okay tell me what you want" she says annoyed.

"ross didn't want to hurt your feelings he really didn't want to but I mean he has his opinion too and he really wants you back he has a really hard time right now"

"oh and you think im not having a hard time! Im in love with him and I had to break up!" she yells mad

"of course you have but why did you break up if you still love him?"

"because.. he insulted my best friend and I cant let him, which broke my heart multiple times, go above my best friend who NEVER broke my heart"

I got quiet she had a really good point there..

We looked at each other and both say "sorry" at exact the same time.

"no no no im sorry I really am I just don't want to see my brother like this but I guess in a week he will be okay again" I say.

"seriously in a week?! Hes such a flirt" she says angry and sad.

"yea we start with R5 again"

"whats R5?"

"our family band"

"oh cool I love singing!" she says and smiles happy.

"do you sing?"

"yea! I love singing I do it all the time! You probably don't notice but in my mind I always am like 'lalalalalalala'"

She giggles and stands up "follow me"

I follow her and we walk into her room. Her room was filled with stuff with music notes on it and she had a guitar and keyboard and even had a microphone laying on her desk.

"wow" I say and look at all the stuff.

"what do you do in the band?" she asks.

"I play the bass and sing"

"oh! Can you play some on the guitar for me?"

She picks up her guitar and gives it to me.

"yea sure" I say and sit down on her bed.

I vote her guitar and when it sounds good I start playing.

"come on sing something" I say.

"play im yours and I will sing but you have to sing with me"

"sure" I say and play 'im yours'.

She starts singing and I sounds so perfect she is really good. I start singing with her and still playing guitar. When the song is finished I put down her guitar.

"your really good" I say.

"thanks you too" she says.

---------------------------------------------

Im like saying this everytime but thankyou so much for so many reads (336) i really appricate it!!!

Please keep reading and voting and dont be scared to leave a comment i wont bite i will probably just react happily :) because i love you guyss! <3

~ Nerissa Lynch <3