chapter 11

~sydney' pov~

"oh hey" he says looks at me and looks away again.

"I uhm... wanted to say sorry"

"why you have all reasons to be mad at me"

"I heard from riker you always talk about me and that you really like me and I was thinking about what you said that if you kissed another girl you always think of the girl you really like"

He looks at me "and.."

"and I think im that girl... or am I wrong"

"nope your all right that girl is you"

I smile and blush.

"im sorry for not believing you"

"its okay im stupid kissing other girls while I like you can you ever forgive me"

"I already forgave you"

I walk up to him and hug him tight.

"I love you ross I really do and I will never stop" I whisper in his ear. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"im sorry I probably went to fast with that and I shoul-"

Ross let me shut up talking by kissing me. I kiss back after a few seconds. His tongue was at my bottom lip asking for me to let him in and I did. Our tongues had a party together and it felt amazing. When we got out of breath we pulled back and ross whispered "I love you too"

I smile and give him a peck on his lips.

~Ross' pov~

I finally admitted to Sydney that I love her. I didn't know what to do.

"do you want to go swim again?"

"yea!"

We change and I go wet my hair with the hose. She comes downstairs in rydel' green bikini which looks awesome on her and she Is really pretty in it. I caught myself starting at her amazing body. I feel like I was getting a boner again but I didn't really care. She jumped into the water and started giggling. I jumped in after her and lifted her up above the water.

"ross put me down!" she yelled giggling.

I let her fall into the water. When she comes up she starts laughing "I ment gently!"

"oh im sorry" I say sarcastic and shake my head to splash some water in her face.

"ro-oss! Stop!"

I go closer to her give her a peck on the lips "do you want to be my girlfriend?"

She looks at me with big eyes.

"am I dreaming?"

"no you aren't I really asked you to be my girl"

"of course I want to be your girl!!!" she yells.

~Sydney' pov~

Ross just asked me to be his girl! Ross never had a serious relationship in is life! But I said yes cuz I love him and I trust him. I kissed him again and this time I asked for entrance in his mouth. I just couldn't wait to make out with my boyfriend. It only feels better now I feel sparks all trough my body when I pull back.

"should I ask if I can sleep over? My books lay in my locker so.."

Ross looks at me with a grin on his face "yea do that"

He is thinking about dirty stuff right now I just know it. I get out the pool and grab my phone which laid inside. I text my aunt.

S: im sleeping over at the lynch's xoxo love you

E: okay have fun sweety don't forget school tomorrow xx

S: I wont xo

I walk back outside and lay down on a beach chair next to ross.

"I can stay"

"yay! What do you want to do tonight?" ross asks.

"hmm I don't know maybe we can go out for dinner?"

"yea! But im going to pay"

"okay rossy if you want to"

"im going to change"

I walk inside and change into a dress from rydel. Rydel comes into her room where I am changing.

"wauw you look absolutely beautiful!" she says looking at me.

"I can borrow you clothes right?"

"yea always! But why are you dressed like this?"

"I have a date"

"with?"

"ross, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes"

"omg!" rydel screamed happy dancing with me.

"I know! I was like no way! This is a dream but it wasn't!"

"then you're the true love for my little brother" she says like im a part of the family now and hugs me "now go!"

She lets go of me and I walk downstairs where ross is waiting for me. he smiles as I walk down looking really happy.

"you look beautiful" he says.

"you look really handsome too" I say and he hold my hand. We walk to riker' car and he opens the car door for me like a gentleman. I stepped in and ross took the drivers seat. We stopped at the beach restaurant so we could see the sunset together while eating. We sat on a table outside and ordered the food we wanted. We started eating talking and laughing and when we were done with the food we made a romantic walk at the beach. We lay down in the sand cuddling and watching the sun go down. I lay my head down on his chest and his arm was around me. I felt butterflies going through my stomach and sparks everywhere. I sighed.

"is there something wrong?" ross asked.

"im just really happy now being with you"

He rolles me over so he is half laying half sitting on top of me.

"me too" he says and he leans down his lips almost touching mine. I leaned up on my elbows and kissed him. He smiled trough the kiss, well we were more making out then really kissing. It started getting a bit deeper and wilder.

"let continue this somewhere else" ross says breaking the kiss for a second and then go on.

"mhmm" I mumble through our kiss.

"lets go" ross says and lifts me up carrying me to the car and sits me down.

He steps in himself and drives to his home.We walk inside making out like in movies. we go to his room and close the door.bWe stop for a second and hear that nobody is home. We make out laying on ross' bed and he starts pulling his shirt out and throws it on the floor.

Its happening, im going to do 'it' with ross.

I push him off me.

"i-im sorry am i over rushing this?" he asks nervously.

"no i just needed space to pull out my dress"

He sighs from relive and when i pulled out my dress we continued.

---------------------------------------------

Yea so i decided to just cut the really dirty part out.. Because it didnt felt right having it in there so no dirty part!

Sorry for the ones the maybe wanted to read it but it would have anything to do with the story and i think you can make up some in you head too what they will do *dirtyminds thinking face*

LOL sooo please keep voting and commenting i swear its getting good!!!

I'll say 2 word spoilers for in the future:

- money

- blood

Yea i hear you thinking ' WHAT ?! ' okay sorry

Xoxo nerissa lynch <3