chapter 10

~Ross' pov~

*the next morning*

I wake up not wanting to go to school. I get dressed and walk to school. when I arrive jay immediately walks up to me "hows Sydney?"

"shes okay she woke up yesterday but she cant remember people and their names"

"when will she come back to school?"

"probably in 2 weeks"

"great lets go to math"

We walk in and sit on our places in the back of the room.

The teacher checks on names "does anyone knows where Sydney is?"

"me" I say.

"ross tell us then" the teacher says.

"shes in the hospital"

Everybody suddenly looks at me.

"why?! And how do you know that?" cindy yells.

"she has an alcohol poisoning and I know it because I was with her when it happened"

I got quiet for a minute and so did the class.

"she almost died in my arms" I say when I finally can speak again.

The whole class went like 'omg' and especially cindy who almost started crying.

"okay class lets focus on our work and talk about this later" the teacher says.

~Sydney' pov~

*2 weeks later*

Its been 2 weeks after I got alcohol poisoned and im completely recovered again. Im now living with my uncle and aunt and they take good care of me. I have never been so happy to go back to school today. I can finally see my friends again and not the doctor. I had to go to him twice a week! That was so annoying but now I can see cindy again and ross. I heard from the doctor he was the one that woke me up from my coma and im very greatful to him. I finally get up and get dressed. I go downstairs and eat something before I walk to school. When I arrive I walk straight to my locker. Cindy storms up to me and hugs me tight "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too it was so boring all alone in the home"

"well we better hurry to class"she says and drags me with her.

When I walk into the class everybody is cheering and I never felt so loved before. I smile at them and sit down. I totally forgot about ross and I just talk with the people next to me and behind me. When we get lunch break I walk towards the lockers hoping ross would be there.

( yea I still like him )

He was there but he was kissing another girl who was way more prettier than me. He was standing against the lockers kissing that girl really hard. I start tearing up and I run away. I run into the lady's room and sit down on a toilet.

How can he do that to me?! He knows I like him why would he do something like that. He probably forgot about me and just kiss every girl he wants just like he always did.

I wipe away my tears and walk outside again when I walk into someone.

"oh im sorry" a boy says.

I look up to see who it is and its ross.

"oh hey ross"

He looks at me and starts to smile "Sydney your back"

He gives me a hug but I push him away.

"yea and you are too" I say and walk away angrily.

In the next class ross sits down next to me.