chapter 5

~Sydney' pov~

A few second later I heard someone saying something to me. "Sydney.. Sydney are you alright?". "hmm yea im ok" . "what happened?" . "i- I don't know". I finally get my eyes open and see ross' body bended over me. "oh hey rossy how did you wake me up?" I ask him. "I only gave you a little kiss on the forehead" he says and smiles. He carefully lifted me up while he was sitting. I did like I didn't felt really good but I was 100% cool again. I leaned to him and lay my head down on his chest. It was about 6 o'clock. "ross?". "yea?". "kiss me please right now!". He didn't need to think and kissed me right away. I felt his tongue on my lips and I let him in. We were really making out now. I pushed him down so he would lay down. I was on top of him but not really long he rolled us over and he was on top again. We didn't break the kiss at all. I guess the kiss lasted about 5 minutes when riker got in the room.

"hey din- oh" he suddenly says cuz he sees us kissing. Ross broke the kiss and got off me really fast. "dinner is ready" riker says giggeling. "uhm yea were there in a minute" ross says. Riker start to giggle and says "oh okay you uhm just don't swallow eachother". He walks out and we heard him burst out of laughing. We start to laugh too and then walk downstairs. Ross walks to the kitchen and I follow him. When i walk into the kitchen they all watch at me. I didn't know ross had so many siblings. I sit down next to ross on a extra chair. "this is Sydney she is a new friend from school" ross says. "mhm a friend" riker says in a soft voice. "uhm hi" I say. "nice to meet you" rocky, rydel and ryland say to me. Their mom (stormie) put a big plate with fries on the table. We all pick some and start to eat. When we are all done eating ross and I get up. "thanks for dinner mrs lynch" I say. "just call me stormie" she says back and start to clean up. Ross grabs my arm and drags me to their garden. It is so big and they have a swimming pool! "wanna go for a swim?" ross asks. "I want to but I don't have any swim clothes with me" I say. "we could go skinny dipping". "what? No!". "then borrow some from rydel". "uhm okay". I walk to rydel who is sitting in the livingroom. "hey" she says happy. "uhm hey can I maybe borrow a bikini from you?". "yea sure are you going for a swim with ross?". "yes" I say blushing. She winks at me and walks upstairs. I follow her and walk into her room after her. The grabs a bikini and hold it in front of me. "this will do" she says. "thanks so much" i say. "the bathroom is right there" she says and points to a door. "alright". I walk to the bathroom lock the door and start to undress myself. I put on rydel' bikini and it fits perfect. I walk downstairs again and right to their yard. Ross is there already wetting his hair with the hose. He looks up and stares at me. "ross are you okay?" I ask waving to him.

~Ross' pov~

Sydney caught me staring at her. She looks so beautiful in rydel' bikini. Her ass and boobs look so good and she is so skinny. I see her waving her hand and saying something. I shake my head "uhm yea". I start blushing and look at the water. I hear a soft giggle and before I know it I lay in the pool. Sydney pushed me! "oh im so gonna get you back!" I yell laughing. I climb out the water and she starts to run away laughing. I run after her but im faster and lift her up. She screams and laughs at the same time. I walk to the pool edge. "ross put me down!" she screams laughing. "what did you say throw me in the pool?" I say with an evil laugh on my face. "no!". "alright then" I say and throw her in. When she comes above the water she starts laughing. "hey ross". "yea". "I want to tell you something". "what is it". "I'll wisper it cuz it's a secret". I bend over but then fall in the water. I start laughing when I come above the water. "you! You didn't need to say something do you". "haha no oh well.. I do". "what is it?".b"your such an idiot thinking I would tell you something I just wanted you to fall". She says evil and starts laughing again. "outch!". I dive under water and swim under her legs. I place them on my shoulders and stand on my feet again. "waaah ross!" she screams. She grabs my head her hands where on my lips. I gave a little kiss on it and she starts to giggle. I grab her waist and put her down again. She suddenly leans in and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back, of course.. I feel her hands on my chest and I put my hands around her waist. I try to French kiss her and she lets me in. We were making out in the pool and it got dark so the lights in the yard goes on. We stoped kissing and she looks around. "ross I have to go sorry I will give rydel' bikini back at school bye" she suddenly says and climbs out the pool. "okay bye c ya" I say with a sad face but she didn't notice and just walked away. I get out the pool grab a towel and walk to my room. I lay down and felt asleep.

~Sydney' pov~

I feel sorry for ross just leaving him behind like that but im already home to late. i remembered I had tape on my foot. I scared watched at it but happily it was swimming tape. I runed home as fast I could on my foot. It didn't hurt at all. I got home and my parents were sitting in the livingroom. "Sydney!" I heard my mom yell when I walked in our house. "ill be there in a second" I said and hurried to the livingroom. They watched me for a minute. "why do you have tape on you foot and why are you all wet and have a bikini on?!" dad says angry. "i-I fell and bruised my foot a-and im wet cuz I was chilling at a- a friend and he has a pool so we went swimming" I said nervous. "a he?!" mom said. "y-yea" . I was so scared they could kick me out! "you cant go out with boys! And you were home to late again! You better be gone tomorrow morning!" dad yells. I run upstairs and start crying. I let myself fall down on my bed. I pack my important stuff put it in a bag and cry myself to sleep.