chapter 20

~Riker' pov~

I was in the room with serena again. They didn't let her go and she almost didn't get food. She was all beaten up and I felt so sorry for her I wish I could take her home with me.

"serena I cant let you stay here please just do what I say and you'll be free too" I say and slide a bit closer to her.

"o-okay I really want to get out here" she says and lays her head on my chest.

I rub her back but then I hear voices on the hall.

"kiss me" I say.

She looks up "what?"

I hear the lock and I press my lips on hers. The door opens and I push serena down on her back still kissing her. It felt so wrong but I hope this plan is gonna work.

I keep my head low but whisper in her ear "pretend you love me and do like were going to have sex"

Her eyes widen but I know she knows what my plan is because she kisses me hard and rolles over and lifts my shirt up.

"wow wow wow that's enough" a guy says.

We pretend to be scared and look at him. Serena quickly crawls off me.

"you!" he points at me "come"

I stand up and look back at serena.

"hey michael take that piece of shit with us these two have something!" the guy yells.

In my head I smile because my plan is working so far but at the outside I look terrified and I really am. We get pushed into a van and after a drive that looked like 15 minutes we stop and a dude tells us to wait.

"we have to make this more believable" serena suddenly says.

"what do you mean?"

"I mean that we uhm have a thing going on"

She blushes and looks down.

"how do you want to do that?"

"just make out in front of them"

Okay serena is amazing but I don't know if I should keep kissing her it feels so wrong but right at the same time. i hear them talk outside the car. I close my eyes and kiss serena again. I feel that shes smiling and I would really want to feel the same she does but I cant im too scared and I still like Sydney a bit. The car door opens but we keep kissing.

"no having sex in my car" a guy says and grabs me by my arm dragging me into a dark alley.

"now you only have to hope your little brother pays so you can go"

"I want my girl"

"are we going to give the girl away?" he asks to another guy.

"yea shes a useless slut and every guy complains about her" the other say and get her out the car.

Serena get pushed on her knees in front of me. She starts crying I sit down on my knees and hug her.bI hear another car stop nearby.

~Ross' pov~

I arrived at the alley all alone. Im really scared something is going to happen. I step out and grab the suitcase with money. I walk into the alley seeing a few guys and riker with a girl.

"your coming for your brother?" a guy with black clothes on asks.

"yes"

"give me the money"

"first I want my brother then you get your money"

The guy looks at another guy who grabs riker by his arm and he gets pushed towards me. Riker immediately stands up and hugs me.

As he hugs me he whispers in my ear "get the girl too"

"give me my money now!" the guy says and pulls out a gun placing it against the head of the girl "or she'll die"

"woa dude here take the money" I say and pass over the money.

"give us the girl" riker says over my shoulder.

The guys look at eachother "here take your slut" one says and pushes the girl towards riker.

Riker hugs her "lets go" he says.

We walk out and step into the car. I quickly drive away.

"who is she?" I ask.

"this is serena" riker says comforting her from the back of the car.

"why did you took the damn risk to take her with you?!"

Yes I am mad what if he would ruin everything!

"i-im sorry I couldn't leave her there she was getting abused ross"

"you could have gotten yourself killed"

"don't be so over protective im fine"

"im sorry we were just all so worried and its all my fault"

We arrive home and go inside. Sydney immediately runs over to riker and hugs him tight. Then she notice serena so she lets go of riker and walks over to her.

"hi im Sydney and you are?"

"im serena" serena says.

~Sydney' pov~

I just met this girl serena and she seems really nice to me but she looks horrible.

"do you want to go clean up?" I ask her.

"yes please" she says.

"come with me I'll show you how it works here"

We walk upstairs and into rydel' room.

"here you can wear this" I say and hand her some clothes of rydel.

"are you family of riker?" she asks softly.

I laugh "no im the girlfriend of his brother and just a friend of them all"

"oh how are they?"

"their so funny and nice I bet you'll like them too"

"okay thanks"

"let me show you the bathroom"

I show her how everything works and then leave going into rikers room. I hear him playing im yours again and start singing as I walk in. He smiles at me and stops playing, I stop singing too. We don't say anything but I feels peaceful and nice. I stare at his eyes and he stares back. He stands up and walks closer to me. He gently wipes some hair out my face and slowly presses his lips against mine.

He pulls back and looks at me "i-im so sorry" he says and runs out.