chapter 14

~Sydney' pov~

I just sung with riker who is in a band and he thinks im really good!

"if we start again do you want to come with us to a show and then sing this song with us?" riker asks.

"sure!" I say and sit down next to him on my bed. Suddenly my phone buzzes and I got a message on twitter from @rikerR5:

'hey people! R5 is coming back with in on of our shows a guest performance from @imsydney, our new (best) friend' with some emoijs behind the message.

I follow him and look at him "seriously riker"

"yea! I want you to perform with us one time and now we cant go back" he says and smiles in a cute way.

In a cute way?! I know he likes me but....NO! I cant fall for riker now I cant!

"stop!" I yell and immediately slap a hand on my mouth.

He looks at me confused "what?"

"stop being so cute and get me to like you"

"im not trying to anymore since what I said yesterday about ross and you"

I look at him and smile.

"Sydney!" my aunt yells from down the stairs "are you coming down for dinner?!"

"sure be there in a minute and can a friend stay here for dinner too?!"

"sure honey!" she yells.

"do you wanna stay for dinner?" I ask riker.

"sure seems fun to meet your aunt and uncle" he says and smiles.

"but please don't tell my aunt and uncle about ross and us you know"

"alright but were not a us.."

"but I mean what we have done before.. you know"

"sure"

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where the table to eat is with riker following me.

"oh who is this handsome young man" my aunt says to me looking at riker.

"this is riker" I say.

My aunt walks up to him and gives him a hand and a kiss on the cheek. Riker looks scared as she gives him the kiss. I laugh as he sits down next to me in shock.

"quit laughing!" he says in a hard whisper tone.

"sorry" I whisper still laughing.

My uncle puts a plate with pizza on the table. We all pick up a slice and start eating.

"so riker are you in love with our little girl here?" my uncle asks riker looking very serious.

Riker gets a bit red "n-no sir"

"okay but if you ever get feels for her then please don't break her heart and take good care of her"

"sweety don't scare him off he is a good boy" my aunt says punching my uncle softly against his arm. Riker smiles awkwardly.

"were going upstairs again" I say and stand up dragging riker with me to my room. I lay down on my bed laughing.

"your so mean!" riker says jokingly.

"i-im s-sorry its just too funny" I say trough my laughs.

"what was so funny?"

I wipe away some tears from the laughing and look at him "your reactions"

The me inside myself (a Ross Lynch fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें