chapter 8

~Riker' pov~

When she had turned around I widen my fingers so I could see everything she's doing. She pulls out her shirt and top under it only having her bra on. She turns around and I quickly close my fingers again.

"wow your really not looking" she says.

"no did you expected me to watch then?" I say like im innocent.

"yea I kind of was"

"oh should I watch then" i say jokingly.

She laughs "no but I was only expecting you would"

"alright go on then and tell me when your done"

I hear her grabbing something and turning around again. I widen my fingers and see how she puts an tank top on. Then she takes her pants off and I stare at her butt. She puts on a short pants thingy. "im done" she says and turns around.

~Sydney' pov~

When I turn around I see riker already looking at me with big eyes.

"what?" I say.

"nothing"

I laugh "are you going to sleep soon cuz im a bit tired"

"yea"

"okay im going to brush my teeth"

Riker smiles. I walk to the bathroom and walk inside seeing ross being shirtless going to brush his teeth too.

"hey" he says looking at me.

"hey rossy" i say and look back at him.

I look at his whole body for a second and think about our very first kiss. I smile thinking about what I did that night.

"whatcha thinking of" ross asks with a grin on his face.

"nothing"

I blush and smile.

"oh your thinking of something"

He smiles and comes closer and starts tickling me. I laugh really loud "stop! Ross! Stop!"

"not until you tell me"

"stop! Then I'll tell you"

He stops and put a step back. I run away and ross runs after me. I run into riker' room and hide behind him giggling. Riker has gotten shirtless too so I see ross getting a little jealous of me sitting verry close behind him holding rikers arms.

"wow whats happening here" riker says.

"she doesn't want to tell me what she was thinking of in the bathroom" ross says.

I giggle "no"

I get tears in my eyes from laughing. Riker turns around lifts me up and lays me down on his bed.

"what are you doing" I almost yell still laughing.

He sits down above my head and holds my arms pinned to the bed.

"helping my bro" he says.

Ross sits down on my legs.

"sto-op" I yell laughing "im gonna call rydel!"

"like we care its our sister" ross says.

He starts to tickle me again. "no stop it! Stop! I cant breath!" I yell still laughing.

"tell me" he says.

"okay come here riker cant know this"

He comes closer and I whisper something in his ear. He starts laughing gets off me and walks out laughing like crazy.

"what did you tell him?" riker asks.

"just something random from a movie" I say smiling.

Riker leans over me and kisses me but I don't kiss back. I think he's a bit drunk. I always wanted to drink to forget my problems and stuff.

"riker?" I say breaking the kiss he gave me.

"yea"

"take me to a club I want to get drunk"

"alright lets go"

He puts a shirt on and we walk out his room.

"ross?" I ask "wanna go and get drunk with riker and me?"

"hell yeah!" he says and comes out his room with his shirt half on.

We walk downstairs and walk to the club ross goes too often cuz its really close to their home. We walk inside and order some drinks. I never drinked alcohol so I get drunk really fast. After 3 drinks I already were really drunk and going crazy.

~Ross' pov~

Sydney went all crazy being drunk after like 3 glasses. she kept drinking. when we all got drunk it went really bad. Sydney had pulled out her shirt and walked around with only her bra. the three of us made out. She was dry fucking us both at the same time. She went really nuts and so did riker and i. When we walked back home we were singing and yelling. We probably woke up the whole neighbourhood. When we arrived the house we laid down on my bed cuz it's a king size bed. We made out a couple of times. Riker went to his own room and Sydney stayed with me.

"ross?" she asked with her drunk voice "lets fuck"

But before I could answer she fainted on me. My own drunk ness was a bit over so I called rocky over. Rocky stormed into the room.

"what did you do she cant drink yet!" he yelled to me and lifted her up. I got scared and I seemed like I wasn't even drunk anymore.

"what do we have to do?"

"call a freaking ambulance!" rocky yells.

I grab my phone and call a ambulance. The ambulance is here in 5 minutes and takes Sydney away. Rocky drives me to the hospital and I rush inside. Im breathing heavily and scared. I run up to the room a nurse told me she is in. I see the doctor hanging stuff on a stick thingy next to the bed.

"is she going to be okay?" I ask.