Chapter 22

~Ross' pov~

*Monday*

I slept over at jay's again and we went clubbing too last night. We didn't had sex this time but we made out with some girls. Im just happy im completely over Sydney and couldn't care less anymore. Im this player / bad boy again and I am loving it! i haven't seen Sydney after I just walked away so I don't know how she has been doing. I am going to talk with her, I was really rude. At school I immediately walked up to her. Partly because my locker is next to hers but also to talk.

"hey im sorry I was so rude the other day" I say.

"its fine" she says not even looking at me.

"really?"

"yes really I mean yes im heartbroken but I can handle it"

"okay great! Friends?"

"sure" she says and walks away.

I walk back to jay and the others.

"ross" everyone says, except jay

because he has seen me already.

"hey guys im back" I say.

I looked around and spotted a girl standing at the water fountain. The girl has beautiful dirty blonde wavy hair, a nice body and probably easy to get.

I poke jay in his side "look at her is she new?" I say and point to her.

"yea never seen her before"

"let me do my magic" I say and smirk.

i walk over to her and she walks away from the fountain. I run and stop her by putting my arm in front of her against the wall.

"uhm sorry but I have class" she says but keeps looking down.

"oh honey class starts in 10 minutes you don't have to show up early you can stay with me"

I put my hand under her chin and lift her head up "whats your name honey?"

"i-im summer

"yes you are cuz you are hot"

She smiles and blushes "thanks"

"can I have you number?"

"sure"

She says her number and I text her so she has mine too "im ross by the way"

I wink and walk back to jay.

"I see you scored a number" Dylan says.

"oh hell yeah" I say.

We all walk to class talking, just joking around and whistling to cute girls.

~Sydney' pov~

In these 2 days my life was getting bright, no boyfriend to worry about anymore, not having to leave my friends for a tour with my ex, and I have someone living in my house!

Yes I made a new best friend and she's living with my right now.

But in school everything is boring as always.

Cindy and I are still best friends and do everything together I even gave her a makeover.

Ross and I are friends too since he came up to me to say sorry.

I told him I am heartbroken but honestly im not.

I have lots of boys whistling to me and riker is trying to get me away from every boy that whistles to me or really every boy.