Chapter 25

~sydney's pov~

"hey Sydney?" someone says.

I look up seeing ross standing there, "what do you want?"

"im sorry for what I did and there isn't a teacher coming I just couldn't hear you scream anymore and normally nobody is on watch I just couldn't see them do that to you"

"sure"

"im serious and im really sorry I slapped you I didn't meant to"

I stand up and slap him on his cheek "don't ever talk to me again!" I yell mad trough my tears and run away.

I run home and let myself slide down against the wall in the living room and lay down on the floor still crying.

Great serena isn't home so now I have to be all alone.

I will text riker I need someone who I can talk with right now!

S: riker please come over right now! I need you!

R: im on my way!

Riker is so sweet he always reply's on my texts really quick.

After 2 minutes of waiting riker comes in.

When he sees me he runs over to me and sits down next to me and rubs my back "hey whats wrong?"

I sit up and hug him crying into his chest.

"its okay" he says and lays his head on mine.

When I stop crying riker looks at me sweetly "do you want to talk about what happened?"

I feel tears coming up again thinking about what happened.

"yes please" i say.

Riker stands up and mentions me to grab his hand by putting it out towards me.

He walks over to the couch and sit down I sit down too and lean against him.

"what happened?" he asks looking worried at me.

"I-I went to the lunchroom after you left and then ross and jay and Dylan walked in, they pinned me against the wall and ross rudely kissed me I didn't want to so when he was trying to enter my mouth i-I bit on his tongue and he slapped me and walked out and t-then"

I couldn't talk further because I cry.

Riker is so well at hugging me and making me feel better, I wish every boy was like this.

"you don't have to tell more if you don't want to" riker says.

"thanks but I have to talk to someone about it" I say wiping away more tears.

"okay" riker says and comforts me.

"after ross left Dylan held me on my knees and jay tried to get me to suck his- his"

Riker interrupts me "woa!"

"yea.. but ross saved me by saying a teacher was coming but i never want to talk to him again"

"I honestly don't know what to say" riker says looking at me with wide eyes.

"lets don't then, lets do something so i would stop thinking about it"

"like what?"

"watch a movie"

"which one?"

"hmm this one" I say and stand up walking to the tv and hold a movie up.

Riker nods "sure"

I put it in the dvd player and press play.

Riker has laid down already and I lay down next to him cuddling.