chapter 3

~Sydney' pov~

When i saw ross walking to the door i couldnt help myself anymore, that sad face. "ross wait!" i yell and he turns around. "yea" he says. I run over him and kiss him on his lips. He almost falls but can get himself up just on time. He stops kissing. "what are you doing?" he asks. "saying sorry, you didnt used me i started i just realised i was staring at you and you kissed me cuz you saw i wanted you to". "yea but i got to go now bye". "text me! Bye" i say. He climbs off the balcony and he's gone. I quick text cindy.

S: your never gonna believe what just happened to me! :D

a few minutes later she text back

C: what?!

S: ross was at my house and we kissed! AHH

C: he did what?!

S: he kissed me!

C: no way! He is the most populair kid in school and you are so... not ( trying not to sound rude but i guess i did sorry)

S: i know right! But at what time i can go to your house tonight?

C: uhm at 6?

S: okay c ya!

C: c ya

*this night at 6 o'clock*

"mom, dad im out to cindy's!" i yell from the door. "make sure your home at 11!" i hear my mom scream. "yes!" and i walk to cindy's home. I knock on the door. "hey syd come in!" cindy says happy. "hey" i say back. Im still a little dreamy from the kiss. "so.. tell me all about the kiss" cindy says watching me with big eyes. "lets go upstairs first". We walk upstairs and i tell her everything about the kiss. We were talking about alot more too. "hey cindy? What time is it?" i ask. "uhm almost 1am why?". "shit! I had to be home a 11! I got to go!" i say and run home. Mom and dad were sleeping already so I tiptoe to my room trow my clothes away and lay down in bed. I fast text cindy before I go to sleep.

S: hey cindy I am so lucky mom and dad were already sleeping so I came home safe I hope they didn't hear me

C: yess so you don't get punishment?

S: I don't i think so but you never know with them..

C: true but I got to go I have to get up early tomorrow were going to grandma and granddad in florida this weekend. Bye ttyl

S: alright have fun goodnight ttyl

i lay my phone on my nightstand and fall asleep.

*saturday morning*

I wake up and see my moms angry face above my bed. "what do you want mom?" i asked tired. "you were home way to late yeterday night! If you do that one more time you'll be kicked out of house". My parents are so careless but they wont kick my out house. I put on some clothes and do my make-up. I walk downstairs and fall of the stairs "outch! My foot". I get up and try to walk on my hurted foot. It wont work so i hop on one leg to the kitchen. I grab a bag of ice and sit down on the couch. I put the ice on my foot but it only hurts more than without. I got to go to the hospital. "mom!" i yell, there comes no reaction "dad!" there still doesnt come a reaction. I look out the window and the cars from my mom and dad are gone. I sigh "alright i'll walk" i say to myself. I get up and hop to the door.

*a hour later*

Finally i arrived at the hostpital and a nurse walks up to me. "hello what is the problem?". "i fell from the stairs and now my foot hurts really bad". "whats your name?". "sydney". "okay if you wait a minute in those chairs i will come and get you". "okay" and the nurse walks away. I sit down on one of those chairs. "hey" a blonde boy next to me says. "uhm hi". "what happened?". "i fell down the stairs and hurt my foot, why are you here?". "im waiting for my brother a guard of a club slapped him against his nose cuz he got a little to drunk for his age." he says giggeling. I laugh. "what is your name?" i ask him and got a little scared cuz im not allowed to talk to boys i dont know. Oh well my parents arent here so i dont care. "im riker and whats you?" he says. "my name is sydney but is your name maybe riker lynch?" i ask. I cant see his face good enough cuz he has sunglasses on. I hope he is cuz im a big fan of glee. "yea thats my name" he says real chill and starts smiling. "im a big fan of glee! But who is the brother inside the room?". "thats ross" he says and looks down. "ross lynch from my school? And why are you looking down?". "ross just has been changing lately if he keeps drinking alcohol like that he might.. well die or lose his memory". "oh im so sorry for you" I say and there comes a little silence. Suddenly a boy with blonde hair black sunglasses and a hat walks out the nurse room. "there he is I got to go bye Sydney" he says and walks to his brother. I cant see if its ross from school, who kissed me. I just cant stop thinking about that kiss it was so good I even had a dream about it. "Sydney!" the nurse yells in the waiting room. I stand up and walk towards her. "just go sit right on there and put your legs up on it, I will take some x-rays" she says and points to a table. I sit down on it and put my feets down so far as I can. I hear some clicks and the nuse comes to show me the pictures. "your lucky cuz its only bruised not broken" she says. "oh so I need to get some tape on it or something?". "yea that's all" she says and grabs some tape. "which collor do you like?" she lets me see some collors. "uhm that one" I say and point to a yellow one.

( did I told you that's my favourite collor? Well it is )

The nurse wraps it around my foot.

---------------------------------------------

Soooooo what you think about it so far?

Im sorry if this one is typed differently its because im still figuring things out about wattpad...

Hahaha well i hope you like it! ☺

~ Nerissa Lynch <3