Nathan looked at her and winked, pulling away and tangling our fingers together. I looked back at Ayesha and waved, she smiled and closed the door again. Nathan and I walked down to social, I squeezed his hand knowing the looks we would be getting the second we walked in there.

"You okay?" He asked me

I nooded "Just don't like the attention we get, I mean Ayesha is fucking Dr Parker for christ sake and if people knew it would be fine and then theres us, two patients in the same house who start dating and it's like the world has gone to pot"

He laughed "That's true, but hey, what can they say?"

"Everything" I mumbled

He stopped by the doors of the social room and pulled me into a hug, he held me tight and kissed my forehead "C'mon Brooke, be a big girl"

I nodded and smiled at him, he took my hand and tangled our fingers again "You're eighteen next week, what do you want?"

I looked at him and rest my head on his shoulder "I just want you with me"

He laughed "This is turning into one of those cliche stories"

I chuckled and looked at him "Fine I don't want anything"

He laughed and pushed the doors to the social area open, I clung onto his hand as all heads turned out way and watched us as we walked through. Nathan squeezued my hand and looked down at me, I looked at him and he bent down kissing my forehead.

I felt my face flush and I looked around to see a group of girls staring as us, the envy in their eyes almost burning a hole through me. I bit my lip and followed Nathan to a table and two chairs, I sat down with Nathan and forced myself not to look around the room.

"Brooke?"

I looked up to see Dr Parker stood above me, I stood and he smiled at me "Can I have a quick word?"

I looked to Nathan who smiled at me, I followed Dr Parker out of the room and into the hallway where Ayesha was standing. She smiled at me and both her and Dr Parker guided me down the hall somewhere private.

"Look, Brooke we know that you know about us...But honestly, you can't say anything, I could be fired" Dr Parker sounded desperate as he begged me

I smiled "I wouldn't of said anything anyway"

They both sighed a great big of releif, I smiled at them and went to walk off when Dr Parker grabbed my wrist and spun me round "Also, can you tell your little boyfriend over there the same"

I shook my head "Don't worry, he wont if he knows what's best for him"

They both laughed and thanked me before walking off together, I smiled as I returned to the social area and sat back witth Nathan

"What did he wan't?" Nathan asked me as I sat back down

"It's about him and Ally, just for me and you not to say anything" I shrugged

"I dont talk so that's not a problem" He shrugged

I smiled "You talk to me"

"Thats about it though" He smiled

I chuckled and he stood, I looked up at him "Where are you going?"

He took my hand and pulled me up "I'm going to spend sometime with my girl friend without her getting eveil glares from everyone in the room"

The smile on my face was unmistakable as he reffered to me as his girlfriend, he looked at me and laughed "What?"

I shook my head and stood "Nothing"

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" He held my hand again

"Just, you called me you girlfriend" I shrugged

We walked out of the social room and he put his arm around me shoulders "Well you are. Aren't you?"

I smiled "I'm all yours baby"

He looked down at me and winked "That you are, and don't you forget it"

-

THEY NEED A SHIP NAME NO LIE!!!

SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO GET OUT BUT I KINDA HAD A SMAAAAAAL WRITERS BLOCK, HENCE WHY THIS IS REALLY JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AND IT'S AWFUL!!! I'M SORRY!!!

JUST SO YOU KNOW, NO-ONE IS TO TALK TO ME AFTER NINE TONIGHT BC YOU WONT GET A UNDERSTANDABLE RESPONSE BC AMNESIA!!!

OMG!!! I WAS WRITING THIS, AND I HAD TO GET A BIRD OUT OF MY NAN'S KITCHEN, OMF I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!