29

I'm only updating on weekends peeps :c

School fucking sucks.

WAS GOOD PEEPS, I'm back and I'm so sorry for the wait, my phone was shattered and it was recently fixed so yay

Johns p.o.v

"What are we?" Alex asks on the verge of tears. He looks into my eyes, I look away.

I bite my lip, what do I think of him.

The thing was, I didn't know either.

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Shit I wish I knew...

"I- uh... I honestly don't know Alex... I want to be with you but you'll just hurt me in the end...."

He looks down a bit.

We stay quiet until he speaks up.

"I understand... you don't want me to do you wrong again. It's understandable but I want to earn your trust back.." he says with a meek smile.

I go to say something but he gets up, "I have to go edit a video, see ya later Laurens." He goes to his studio.

Phillip just sat there chewing on his fingers.

He runs after Alex and starts crying when he shuts the door.

Phillip didn't like it when either one of us left the room, he always wanted us around.

I walk over to him and pick him up. He holds me still crying.

I felt like crying myself but I have to stay strong.

I cradle Phillip, "shhhh, it's okay baby. Daddy will be out soon. But you need a nap." I kiss his head and walk to his room.

I lay him down and he almost immediately falls asleep.

I turn and leave. I shut the door behind me and go to my- Well: Alex's- room.

I plopped onto the bed and fall asleep.

{dream}

I look around, it's the same place as before...

I hear singing..

I hear Eliza's singing! I rush down the hallway and open the door.

Eliza was in a rocking chair holding a baby.

She smiles at me, "Hey John, I'm glad you came."

My eyes water and I walk over to her and the baby.

The baby was wrapped in a light pink blanket with white polka dots.

"This is Angelica, would you like to hold her?" Eliza asks sweetly. I nod and extend my arms.

She hands me the child and I hold her close. Eliza may not have Phillip but at least she has her daughter, as sad as it is....

"She beautiful....." I whisper.

"Yeah she is, it's sad she won't be able to grow with her brother but once she is 18 she won't grow anymore." She says sadly.

"How come?" I ask, cradling Angelica.

"It's an afterlife thing, if you pass as a baby you will only grow to the age of 18. If you pass away as an elderly you'll go to your prime." She says.

"I see..." I nod and kiss Angelica's forehead.

I had Angelica back to Eliza.

"So... want to know what Phillips first words are?" I ask nervously.

She gives me a look and puts Angelica in a crib. Where it came from I don't fucking know.

"I know, wasn't it 'fucking dabbing?"' She asks and crosses her arms, then stands up.

I chuckle nervously and scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah......"

"Well I'm not happy about it but we can't do anything about it now." She sighs softly.

"I'm sorry."

She unfolds her arms and hugs me. I hug her back and start sobbing.

"I miss you so much..." I cry out.

She hushes me, "I know, but you need to focus on Phillip and YouTube. You've completely abandoned the people who got you where you are today." She whispers.

"I wish I never even started the damn thing!" I yell pushing her away.

I continue to cry, "if I didn't start it you would be alive...." I cry out.

She hugs me again, "if you didn't you also would have Phillip, I'd rather be here then not have him in your life..."

I nod and cry...

{end of ze dream}

I wake up in a cold sweat.

I look around the room.

Wherever that dream took place was oddly familiar..

Why does it seem like I actually know the place?

The memory of it seems... distant yet so close...

Hmm...

I can't put my finger on it but it will come too me eventually...

But where......?