20

I hate my life!

Especially the fact that I have Entomophobia, it's the fear of ALL bugs

Like I saw a fucking FLY in my room and started having a panic attack, it's hella scary at the time but when I look back at it I'm like

Bitch the fuck?

I'm even scared of BUTTERFLIES -_____-

Fml

Sorry for the short chapter

Elizaaaaas p.o.v

(7 months later)

I met Johns dad and sister and they were wonderful!

John lied and said I was his and Alex's surrogate, he bought it. Though he was disappointed that they weren't married yet.

At this point, I was going to pop at anytime.

My back has been getting worse, no matter how much sleep I get, nothing is helping.

Something is wrong.

Nah, I'm just over exaggerating..

I decided to not tell John about this, I really don't want to trouble him anymore then I already have.

He's been too kind to me and Alex has come around thanks to him.

I can already tell they're going to get back together! Ahhh!

Is it sad I'm fan girling over that? Whatever.

John and I decided to film during my pregnancy, apparently people love a pissed off pregnant woman.

Especially when they messed up my order, never mess with my food.

God! I just want this child out of meeeeee!

John didn't want to know the gender of the baby, he wanted it to be a surprise.

Let's just say he's going to get one when the babies are born.

"Eliza! I'm back from the store- why aren't you resting?" He says when he sees me on the couch.

I smile as he gives me the 'really bitch?' Look.

"Cause, it gets boring in my room all the time. I like changes of scenery! Plus your kid is being an asshole." I say rubbing my belly.

He laughs, "the baby is I saying: get back to bed mommy!"

I roll my eyes playfully.

"Why don't you want to know the gender?" I ask.

"I like surprises and also so my dad can't buy an ass load of clothes for the baby, he's already boughten so many gender neutral clothes. It's literally taking up half of my house." He says putting away the milk.

"Wow, but he's so excited to be a grandpa." I say smiling.

His dad wouldn't stop smiling and asking questions about the baby.

John and Alex decided if it was a girl: Angelica Eliza Margarita Hamilton and if it was a boy: Phillip James Henry Hamilton.

(I kept on saying Schuyler when reading the girl name XD)

Both very long names, but I'm honored they still thought of me.

"A little too excited." He laughs.

"Well aren't you too?"

"Of course! I can't wait to take him or her to the parks, their first day of school- holy shit I sound like my dad." He says face palming.

I laugh and he sakes his head and laughs as well.

"Yes, yes you do." I say smiling.

I stand up and yelp in pain, water trickles down my legs...

My water broke............