21

Uhhh I'm sorry....

Get your tissues is all I'm going to say....

And....

OMLL THANK YALL FOR 2K READS

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Johns p.o.v

Eliza falls into my arms and I start to panic.

"What- I What the fuck!? What am I going to do!? What do I do i-" Eliza glares at me and I just nod.

I pick her up and set her in the back seat.

I grab my phone and call Alex then start driving.

"Hell-"

"Eliza is in labor! Get to the fucking hospital ASAP! And call everyone!" I scream then I start to speed.

{time skip}

Peggy, Angelica, Alex and I were in the room while Eliza was giving birth.

I was by her side letting her break hand.

"Gahhh!" She screamed and the sound of a baby's cries filled the room.

Eliza's hand went limp and letting go of my hand as the doctors cleaned the baby.

Her breathing slowed down in relief.

"There's another one! Miss Schuyler keep pushing!" The doctor says.

Eliza doesn't respond.

"Eliza you have too keep going.." I say grabbing her hand.

She looks at me weakly and smiles, "John.... I know you'll take great care of them...."

"Okay three.. two.. one.. push!" She yelled. Eliza screams and pushes a few more times.

This time, there were no cries.

And this time Eliza's breathing stops.

The doctors immediately rush them out of the room, leaving a nurse with us.

Angelica and Peggy went with Eliza.

"Um, would you like to hold him?" He asks, holding the baby in his arms.

I nod with tears flooding down my face. I sit down and he hands the baby to me then leaves the room.

"He's beautiful...." Alex whispers and sits down next to me.

I hand him over to Alex and start bawling my eyes out.

He holds Phillip close and hugs me as well.

"Hey, it's okay... the baby and Eliza will be okay." He whispers.

"Eliza was pregnant with twins, Alex. Twins... she never told me, she needed so much more....." I cry.

I lean my head on his shoulder, still crying.

"It's fine... you didn't know.." He whispers.

"No.. no it's not! Her and the other baby could be dead and-" I start sobbing again.

The nurse comes back in with a bottle and gives it to Alex.

He looks at me with sadness and leaves.

"Do you want to feed him? He could help cheer you up." Alex says, hoping it would work.

I wipe my tears and nod.

He hands me Phillip and this is the first time I got a good look at him.

He had curly brown hair and freckles like me, yet he had beautiful porcelain skin just like Eliza's, but a little bit darker. Not by much though.

I give him his bottle and he starts to drink.

"She'll be just fine John, and so will the other baby.." He whispers, holding me as I hold the baby.

"I hope so...." I whisper, still crying.

I was crying for joy yet I was also crying from sadness...

It hurts so bad, Eliza, the woman who made Alex cheat on me yet an amazing person who has become like a sister to me.

Yeah we obviously got off on the wrong foot, but she has to be okay!

I start to cry again and I hold Phillip close to me.

"It will be okay..." Alex whispers, rubbing my back.

We all just sat there, I was holding Phillip, who was now sleeping in my arms.

Angelica and Peggy come into the room, Peggy was sobbing and Angelica was crying while comforting her.

Angelica looks at me but avoids eyes contact, Peggy glares at me and still cries.

"Are they okay?!" I quickly ask, standing up.

Angelica gives me a dirty look... and says to me.........

"This is all your fault!"