5

I love this so much!!!!

Ahhh lams for life bitches!!!

Okay I'm done now...

And btw I've typed Lams so much it's an actual word in my phone now.....

Alex's p.o.v

As soon as John had fallen and kissed me, he turned red. He immediately got up and turned off the camera.

"I'm so so so-"

"It's okay, at least you got your clickbait." I wink and he blushes.

"Still... the fans will freak out."

"Let them. Jack and Mark let it happen, and they got millions of views off of it. I think we should use this to our advantage." I say with a devious grin.

"I guess.. and I'm going to put the little 'incident' at the very end of the video. But still have it for clickbait."

"You're evil." I laugh and he just blushes.

He helps me pack up my things and puts them back in my studio. As he's about to leave I grab his hand and smirk.

"Hey John.."

"Y-yes?" He says very flustered. I give him a quick kiss.

"Clickbait baby~" then I push him into the the elevator and walk away. I turn back as the doors are closing to see him bright red.

Aww he's so cute when he's blushing.

My smile faded.. oh god what if I scared him away...I shake the thought away. I grab my computer and start to edit the video.

I posted my video and about three hours later he posted his. I clicked on it. It's kinda funny he used us kissing as clickbait.

Smart.

I looked at the comments.

Imacrazyllama: AHH I SO SHIP THEM

Thesoggybread: WHY ARENT THEY DATING?!

Randompersonthatjustdied: HAHUWNV I LOVE THEM!

Fishmanbois: why is Jack so adorable?

I decided to comment but I wanted to to be cheeky. Hmmm... oh! I have the perfect idea.

HamiltonRemix: Awww look at the clickbait baby!

The replies were hilarious to read. It was basically saying that lams was shipped.

He replied back to me.

JackLaurensIsANerd: I know <3

I laughed a bit. I'm just glad the kiss didn't make anything too awkward and he seemed to be playing along so I was cool with it.

He must've thought I had the camera on, and thought it was for the video. But the kiss was 100% real, but he just didn't know it.

Yea I had my camera in my hand but it wasn't on. But the world may never know. I like tootsie rolls okay!

Don't judge me.

Then as I was in my studio working on another gaming video, Hercules and Lafayette barged in.

I jump a bit and turn around.

"Oh my baguette! Are you two dating?!" Lafayette yells shaking me.

"Are you?!" Hercules say pushing him off of me then shaking me as well.

"Staph trying to give me brain damage!" I yell pushing Herc of of me.

"That's not an answer!" They say in unison.

"No we aren't, we just wanted some nice clickbait." I huff, little did I know that I was blushing.

"Lies! You're blushing! You may not be dating him but you so like him!" Lafayette yells excitedly.

Hercules dances with excitement. I roll my eyes.

"So-" I slowly turn around remembering I was in the middle of a livestream. I immediately turned it off.

"Guys! What the hell?! I- what if they know?! What if John finds out?" I ask starting to freak.

"John? Who's that?" Hercules asks a little annoyed.

"It's Jacks real name, he just doesn't want his real name on the internet because- Hey! That's not the point!" I say interrupting myself.

"Well then you two would become a couple sooner! Oh by the way Herc I wanna be flower girl." Lafayette says.

"Bitch please I'm going to be flower girl!" He says sassily.

"There's no wedding that's going to take place! So stop fighting!"

"Sure..." Hercules says crossing his arms smirking. I roll my eyes and push them out of my studio.

I heard them leave laughing like school girls.

I sigh heavily and slid down my door. Maybe they are right, maybe I do like John.

God damnit....... no I don't.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

Yes you do.

Oh god why am I fighting with myself?!

I guess I really do like him...