8

Alex's p.o.v

{two weeks later}

It's been a while since I've even talked to Ja- John. It's so weird calling him John.

I think I fucked up but I got a text from him.

John: hey! Do you wanna play 'Who's your daddy?' With me? It's pretty popular right now

Alex: omg if i were to take that out of context

John: yeah lol

Alex: and sure, want me to create the server?

John: sure! I'll set up the call

Alex: koo

{time skip}

"Hello everyone! It's JackLaurensIsANerd here! And today I'm joined by..." he waits.

"Another nerd." I say smiling into my camera. He just laughs.

We recorded at the same time but different perspectives.

The game starts.

(It will sound like they are in the game but when they do actions it's their characters)

"Oh I'm the baby!" He yells.

"Well then I guess I'm your daddy. Now where are you, you little shit?" I say going upstairs.

I open the baby room to see a very ugly baby.

"Oh my god, you are one ugly mother fucker." John laughs. He runs over to me and I have my character jump back.

"Holy shit! You're a demon child!" I walk to the parents room and look around.

"Is it sad I've never played this before." I asking looking through the drawers.

"Yes."

"Oh my god!" I laugh.

"What is it?" John says, sprinting over. I swear the baby sprint is super creepy.

"It's a dildo!" I say taking it out of the nightstand. John starts laughing.

"Oh my god! I'll have to blur that out."

"Meh I'll keep mine in."

John laughs.

"That sounds so wrong."

"Oh- oh! Dear god what the hell?" I laugh.

"It's bigger then me!" John yells when I sat It down next to him. I just laugh.

"I'm going to eat some soap now." John says, running out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"You mean drink?" I say going after him.

"Yeahhhh!" He says.

"Where the hell did you go?" I asking looking around.

It said 'Daddy wins!' On the screen.

"Yes!"

"What? But I was drinking bleach..." John says in total confusion.

"Ayyyy I won!" I say, getting up and doing a victory dance.

"I guess you're a good daddy." John says. I smirk.

"Yes I am peaches." I purr.

"Whatever, another round?"

"Of course." I say winking at the camera.

"Stoppp." He jokes.

{time skip to after they record}

"That was fun!" John says after he ended the video.

"Yea it was, we should play more often. On or off camera." I say blushing a bit. I'm glad this is a call and not a FaceTime.

He giggles.

"Yeah!"

"Hey do you know the YouTuber 'ITSPEGGYNOTANDPEGGY'?" I ask, hoping he says yes.

"Uh I've heard of her, but I've never talked to her. But I talk to her sister Angelica."

"Oh 'AngiePlays?'" I question.

"Yeah her! She's awesome." He says cheerfully. Man I love the sweet sound of his voice.

It's like and Angels voice. He's literally an Angel sent from heaven. His beautiful brown curly hair, his gorgeous emerald green eyes.

And not to mention the way he smiles can make anyone melt. I wish our 'clickbait' was real....

Maybe I should ask him out on a date. Then I'll see if I want to actually date him or not.

"Are you still there?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, I just got lost in my thoughts, I'm sorry."

"No it's okay, I do it too. It's like when the thought is so intense you can't let it go."

"Exactly" I laugh, "Finally someone who understands this."

He laughs.

"Yeah, Maria always gives me hell about it."

"Maria?"

"My best friend, she talks a lot about Peggy and Eliza. I think she likes them."

"S-speaking of liking people..." I stutter out.

Wow Hamilton, that was hella smooth...

"Yes?" He asks.

I take a deep breath.

"Would you want to go on a date with me? Not for filming purposes, just us on an actual date. I understand if you say no." I say blushing madly.

He goes quiet for a second.

"To be honest with you, I'd have to say........"