Chapter Eleven

The room was silent except for the ticks and tocks of the clock hanging on the wall.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Dom hadn't moved from the floor. Any attempt he had made left him feeling weak so he'd given up. He'd lost his world in the space of an hour and none phone call. He didn't move. He stayed alone in the dark, closed to the world, wanting to forget. He knew he'd never meet anyone like her ever again. One day, Dom would be with her again. He'd be where she was. Where he couldn't go. That way they'd be together, the way it was supposed to be.

A light snapped on and shocked him out of his deep, dark sleep. "Dom?" Matt,s voice asked. Dom stayed still and silent. He'd go away if Dom stayed that way. "I don't blame you for not moving. But I can't bare the thought of you lying there on the floor all night." Matt sighed. He was closer to Dom. He looked up at him. Sitting up.

"I miss her so much..." Dom whispered, tears threatening to spill again.

"That's normal. You've only just found out." Matt said, hugging Dom. He wasn't used to this, but it was comforting to him. Dom hugged Matt back.

"I thought you,d gone home?" Dom said. Matt smiled.

"I did. But I couldn't sleep, suspecting that you wouldn't have moved." He replied. "Come on. Let's help you upstairs."

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Matt asked, Dom nodded.

"I just want to sleep." He sighed. Matt turned off the bedroom light and left, closing the door behind him. Dom waited until he had left before he lay face down in Electra's pillow. It still smelt of her. He closed his eyes and saw her. Silky hair and sky blue eyes. She was smiling. The smile Dom loved. The one where her whole face light map and her eyes shone. The smile that she only gave to Dom. But when he opened his eyes she was gone. She'd vanished before his eyes. "No. Come back..." He whispered, reaching out into the darkness. "Why did you have to leave?" He cried, tears slipping from his eyes. Dom buried his face into the pillow, crying silent tears as he fell into a deep dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Helloo! This is odd, I haven't written one of these before aha :). I've been writing since about 7am today (I just want to get the story finished for you reading it) so this will probably be the last one for today. I'm really sorry that the chapters have been quite short, but this was a part of the story I needed to write so that it could progress. It also hints at the ending a little, but I'm not saying how, you'll just have to wait and see. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you later, or tomorrow. Katelyn c: