Chapter Eight

Slowly, Matt opened his left eye. He looked at his surroundings. It was odd. This room was lighter than his own bedroom. It had been a small been of golden sunshine, peeping in through a crack in the curtain, that awoke him from slumber. Matt rolled onto his back and sat up, stretching out his arms and yawning. Now it was sinking in. This wasn't his bed. His room. This probably wasn't even his home.

Matt felt someone move beside him. He glanced in the direction of that someone. He smiled as Will looked up at him, half of the covers over her. Matt grinned devilishly and pulled the duvet over his head, edging closer to Will. She laughed and fought back as Matt pinned her down. It was only play fighting, but Matt really liked it. Will stared up at him. "What?" She asked. Matt smiled down at he again. He bend his head closer so that he was the exact level of her ear.

"I'm so glad I meet you." He whispered, before planting kisses on Will's neck and jawline.

Will would be lying if she said she didn't like the way it felt. But something inside made her move away. "What's wrong?" Matt's voice full of concern. Will sighed and looked away from him. She slipped out of his grasp, and lay with her back facing him.

"Don't you think all of this is too sudden?"

"I thought this was what you wanted?"

"It is. But..." Will stuttered. She couldn't seem to find the right words to describe how she felt about Matt. A few weeks ago she would have said that she hated him, that he was creepy. But now... it felt like love. "I don't know..." She sighed, giving up. She saw the empathy and compassion in Matt's eyes. He held out his arms.

"Come here." He whispered. Will found herself shuffling backwards into his arms. The way he was talking made her want to trust him, but he was that same dangerous band member. Will found herself ignoring her thoughts and cuddled into Matt's chest. Nothing could hurt her while he was around. They stayed cuddling like that, watching the hours pass by, neither wanting to pull away in case they forgot the feeling of being loved. "I think it's time to get up..." Matt finally said. Will he'd onto Matt tighter.

"Can we just stay like this? Please?" She begged. "I want this to last. I don't want to forget."