Chapter One.

Chapter One.

Will was sat alone at the table, where her friends had been almost an hour ago. It was boiling hot. Will didn't even know why she was at this after party, her sister she guessed... Will was about to get up and leave when something caught her eye.

A man. A short brown haired man with amazing ice blue eyes. A very attractive man, and he was walking in her direction.

It was obvious to Will that she wasn't the only one staring. Nearly everyone girl there was watching.

But he only had eyes for Will.

Scared and unnerved by the sudden attention, Will felt her face flush, her whole body rise in temperature. She felt faint and, avoiding eye contact, walked outside.

Swallowing great gulps of the crisp December air, Will began to feel back to her normal confident, bubbly self.

Until he showed up right in front of her. Leaning in so close that he was almost touching her. Will's heart rate increased, her palms became clammy and even in the cool evening air, she felt herself getting warmer and warmer.

"Hi." He said seductively, almost in a whispered tone. Will swallowed, unable to make her brain work, and her mouth from the shapes needed for a sound to be recognisable. Not that she was able to make a single sound at all. Her words became muddled, and she was helplessly stuck for words as she became lost in his blue eyes.

"Shy?" He asked, biting his lower lip and laughing quietly, maintaining eye contact at all times. He had Will trapped, his hands either side of her holding the railings, and getting closer.

"No," Will finally replied, fiercely. "I just like my personal space." She didn't know what she was saying, was she burbling? Will couldn't tell, she was so scared of what might happen next.

"Cocky." He smirked, hands gripping the railings tighter.

Will wasn't willing to argue if it only made him more persistent. Finding out why he had singled her out would make him leave much faster. She tried to make her brain work, but whoever he was, he had something. Something that left her paralysed. "What do you want?"

"What are you willing to give?" He narrowed his eyes and placed his hands firmly on her waist. Will attempted to push him off, but he was a lot stronger than she was.

"Feisty aren't you?" He laughed. Will was speechless. She didn't know his name, even who he was, but he meant business. And whatever that was, Will was in trouble.

He leaned in. Will knew what would happen next. If only she could gather her thoughts, she would react and run. But when she thought she would, she wouldn't.

She didn't want to.

He continued getting closer and closer. Will closed her eyes, waiting for his lips to land on hers.

But instead he slipped something into her hand. Will could feel his warm breath on her neck... her ear... The feeling sending shivers down her spine.

"Call me." He whispered before pulling away and letting her go.

Will stood there, dumbfounded. She tried to piece it all together, but he had left her in a sweet delirium.

Kelly smirked at Will when she found her on the balcony.

"Matt likes you, Will." She smiled, knowingly. Will closed her eyes, clutching the object he had given her. Will was relieved to see it was a folded piece of paper. On it was a series of numbers bin red ink.

"You should call him, Will." Kelly said. But Will wasn't so sure. She knew nothing about him, other than that he was called Matt. That and one other thing.

He was defiantly no angel...

Falling Away With You (Matt Bellamy Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें