Episode 2 ( Rebirth)

The taste of

The taste of. blood is strange.It's both inviting and disgusting at the same time. I believe everyone has tasted it before, but I can assure you it was nothing like what I was draining out of her I had an uncontrollable lust for blood and at this point it was the only thing I needed.
Jacqueline lay in my arms,her lifeless body still radiating beauty.I could not even think about it. I had killed her, and almost in the same manner as I had been attacked.
I felt disgusted with myself, she had always been there for me and really didn't deserve this.There was a tree bush close to the cemetery, I carried her lifeless body there.What was I going to do? I loved her but killed her?
How did I get out of that casket?Was I still in a dream? Then all the previous exertion got to me. I felt dizzy and sleepy and before I could do anything else I fainted.
I kept going in and out of consciousness, when I finally regained it fully,I knew I had been unconscious for days.I turned to look at Jacqueline only to realize she wasn't there.
I got up immediately, was she alive? Had she survived? I started running around, maybe she was close.I taught i was lost when all of a sudden i was distracted by the smell of blood. A man was strolling through the woods.All I could think about was killing him.
I was about to attack when i noticed dark figure far behind him. I looked closer and saw Jacqueline.She was focused on the man too. Was she having the same problem I was having? I wasn't going to let her become a murderer, Jacqueline was moving at the speed of light towards the man,and I mean speed of light.
I bounced into her halfway and pushed her away from the man.Her eyes looked like they were ablaze, she made a come back. This time managing to trip me.Before I got off my back,the man was a bloody mess.I could not resist the blood myself, I jumped over his lifeless body.
.
What exactly was going on? Why wasn't I waking up from this strange dream? Was this reality or illusory? I had heard myths about vampires, I believe everyone has, I remember reading Twilight and being fascinated by their curse and the story.
.
Have I become a vampire?? I was in sunlight so maybe that part about vampires isn't true. I was still gulping blood and almost didn't realize Jacqueline getting behind me. I didn't want to look at her,I had tried to kill her earlier and the guilt was too much. I started running,I knew I was going fast cause I could feel a gush of wind.
Out of no where she rammed into me from the back sending me into the air... I landed head first onto the floor.My senses went crazy, I could hear cars far away, bugs crawling, even water under my feet. I grabbed my head and screamed.Then I felt her lips push against mine. Her body moving over mine.The pain stopped and all my attention went to the kiss.I opened an eye to peak and realised she was looking at me.

Viktor: Jacqueline I'm sorry

Jacqueline: Don't be,I know it wasn't your fault.. The lust is uncontrollable.

Viktor: Jacqueline we just killed a man, what have I gotten you into. I just hope this is a dream and I wake up and everything is normal again.

Jacqueline: Stop complaining and let's enjoy the moment, I taught I'd lost you

Jacqueline: You know Viktor, we have bigger problems. How are you going to explain you being alive to the world ? Your death and burial was public and even broadcasted. Every newspaper had a section about you.