1 (Rude language)

(y/n) = your name

(y/n/n) = your nick name

(y/f/m) = your favourite movie

(y/e/c) = your eye colour

-----------------------------------------------------

As I sit on my bed with ice surrounding me, I'm mad. I'm mad that I can't control my powers, it annoys the hell out of me. I didn't want to be in this ice dome but I am, the only thing keeping me warm is the anger inside my body. I know what your thinking, can't i just melt the ice with my fire, the answer to that is yes, yes I can. Do I want to? No. Being shut alone by myself is the way I like to cope with things, with my anger, with my sadness, with any negative emotion I have. I have for a long time. Ever since my parents kicked me out of the house when I was 7 because of my powers I have just seemed to block people out, more people you let in the more people can walk out (comment is you got that refence). I mean yeah I have all of the team to talk to but I just think that they won't understand.

(20 minutes pass)

Okay, now that i have calmed down I'm ready to leave this cold dome. As I slowly heat up like a pre-heating oven the ice slowly mealts creating droplets hitting my head every now and then. I could move the water before it hits me but i like the cold against my warm skin. Once the ice has fully melted I look up to see a Wanda standing in the door way.

"Hey (y/n), you alright?" she says to me walking over to the bed before sitting down and facing me.

"Uh, ye-yeah I'm fine, well better anyway"I reply with a fake chuckel at the end.

"uh huh" she nods," Well do you want to join us for food?" she questions

I nod, and right on que a loud rumble was heard from my stomach, we both laugh before getting off of the bed and entering the lift.

------------------------------------------

As the doors open with a ding we both can smell the food, and it smells amazing. Who ever made it today had done good. We walk into the packed kitchen and sit around the table. I sit inbetween Steve and Wanda.

"Hey (y/n), did you enjoy your 3 hour nap this afternoon!" Tony yelled from the kitchen.

I take back what i said the person who cooked this can go fuck themself. 

"Leave the poor girl alone will you Tony, you don't know what she could be going through right now" Steve snaps back, Tony just rolls his eyes.

Steve looks at me and whispers in my ear "If you want to talk to me I'm right here okay (y/n/n)" he places a arm around my shoulders, I smile and nod.

After a lot of small talk around the table the food is finaly gone, even if it was cooked by Tony it was nice. Did that sentence really just come out of my mouth? God I regret saying that.

The dishes have been cleared from the table and I sit on the couch and turn the TV on.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I ask turning my head around and waving the remote in the air.

"Yeah let's have a movie night tonight, we haven't done one of those in forever" Clint exaggerates 'forever' which gets a few laughs here and there.

"I'll get the popcorn and other snacks" Nat shouts walking from the living room to the kitchen.

"Well, what are we watching then (y/n)?" Bucky says sitting next to me on the couch.

"Oo, Bucky's trying to pull" Sam laughs

"Shut up Bird boy!" Bucky voiced. 

"Uh. How about (y/f/m)?" I reply holding back my laughter.

"Sounds like a plan" Steve says sitting on the single chair to the side.

Nat walks back in with about a billion snacks, Wanda and Tony walk out with drinks for everybody. Everybody sits on the chairs or on the floor. 

"You ready" I say before starting the movie.

I feel, happy. Really happy, and when I'm happy my (y/e/c) eyes turns brighter. The only person who realises when this happens is Wanda. Beings surrounded by the team, the people I love the most is the way I like to be. Yes I did say I like to shut myself out from them sometimes but it's the same with any family, sometimes you just need a break from them, it doesn't mean you don't love them any less. With the team around me and my favourite film in the background my eyes are the brightest they have ever been. Happy = controlled uses of my powers.

-------------------------------------

====Bucky's pov====

Seeing (y/n)'s eyes become brighter makes me feel happy. I hate seeing the one I love feel down. Yes I like (y/n) I mean who wouldn't, she's pretty, smart, and she can control my anger without even knowing. I just wish I could do the same for her. Seeing her hurting makes me hurt.

--------------------------------------

====Back to your pov==== 

"Is anybody else a bit cold?" Bruce says rubbing his arms.

"Actually yeah now that you have mentioned it, yeah I am a bit" Clint agrees.

I look over at Wanda and she nods her head as she already knows what I'm thinking. I create a small ball of fire on my hands before sending it  into the fire place. Quickly,setting fire to the already charred wood. Wanda looks over to me and smiles.

"Wow, can you control your powers now?" Tony says looking over from his seat.

"Sometimes" I reply looking over to him.

He tilts his head in confusion.

"What do you mean 'sometimes'?" he air quotes.

"Well, if she is happy or in a positive mood she can but if she is in a negative mood she can't" Wanda explains on my behalf. He nods before returning to watch the movie again.

As the credits move up the screen I look at my watch.

"Guys have you seen what the time is?" I say shocked.

"No, what's the time?" Bucky says looking over at my watch.

"Shit is it really?" He quickly looks up. I nod

"Well are you going to tell us" Steve laughs.

"It's 2 in the morning" (I know most films aren't very long but imagine that you had lots of breaks for refills and bathroom breaks).

"Um okay then we better get going" Bruce says getting up from his chair and heading down the hall  to his room.

We all depart from the room and leave to go to our rooms. Saying our goodnights to each other.

(Hope you enjoy the first chapter, I liked writing a longer one as in my last story they have been quite short)