25. The evil returns?

Their love story went smoothly till someone arrived in Sillo.

Wong Yuk Hei, the Ayutha's prince. He is the only prince of Ayutha's dynasty. From childhood, he got everything he wants. If someone denies something, they will immediately be imprisoned. It was one of the weird rule in Ayutha's empire. The King and Queen adores their child so much and gets him whatever he wants.

This time he arrived in Sillo to capture his new thing he is obsessed with. Yeah it's none other than Princess Amara. From the time he saw her in a painting that was made by his old friend, he decided that she will be his future wife. That friend tried to calm his behavior but he ended up going exile as an order from the prince for disobeying the prince. He is just that crazy.

He received the information from the soon to be the daughter-in-law of the King's family. She directly came to receive the Prince Wong in the port.

"Welcome Prince Wong Yuk Hei" She said in her language and her translator translated to him. He looked at her from head to toe and just smirked at her. He gathered his servants and followed the direction the girl gave.

"You will be staying here until you get your future wife" She said and smiled cockily. (A/N: The translators translates every time so I'm not writing it every time )

"I get it. Just say where is she? Also I want to meet that Prince Ji... Shin something" 

"That's Prince Jimin. Just take your Princess and go, don't you dare to touch Prince Jimin" She said in a warning tone.

"Woah woah Okay. Just say me where she lives. I will take care of the rest." He said.

"No I can't say that to you now."

"Why? Are you planning something behind my back? If it is then probably dump those thoughts because you will be the one that will be hurt at the end."

"I'm not planning anything. If you take her now it will be a total chaos and it will become a huge issue. The light festival is coming soon. At that time the princes will be busy going around the country, you can easily take her without any spilling of blood" She said.

"Hmm.. This seems like a good idea. So you are going to marry Prince Jimin?" He said sliding comfortably in the couch.

"That's none of your business and have a good time while you are here. I will leave my servant here. If you want anything you can ask him." She said and disappeared from the house. He eyed the servant doubtfully.

He called his soldier and said, "I can't believe that girl, so keep an eye on her and you" he called another soldier "Try to find the place where Amara lives. I need to see her first" He said and went to his room.

'I'm going to find you soon Amara. You have been testing my patience for a while. So be prepared'

Amara's P.O.V.

These few days have been the most happiest days in my life. I really enjoy being with Prince Jimin. I met Prince Jinyoung the next day and explained everything. He seems to be so cool and accepted out relationship. My respect for him grew more. Sometimes we all meet at at our house and have a meal together. Prince Jinyoung and Wang became best friends. Now I can wear my girl clothes freely since everyone got to know about my little secret.

These days there is one thing that is annoying me. The new girl who came into our lives without our permission. Lee Seo Yeon, the soon to be the wife of the Prince Jimin. Yeah she was the chosen bride for Prince Jimin. Eventhough Jimin says he will take care of it soon, I have an odd feeling for this girl. She is up to something. Everytime she sees me she stares like I'm her only enemy in this world.

Jimin said light festival will be in three days. So I went with Jeongshin to prepare Hanbok(A/N: Korean Traditional Dress) She brought me to a shop where there were very beautiful Hanbok made of pure silk. I bought a beautiful light lavender colored hanbok with some beautiful embroidery. I also bought a red and white hanbok with beautiful flowers for Jeongshin. We returned home after purchasing for everyone. Hyun and Chan was dancing seeing the clothes we bought for them.

"Aghassi, is this for me?" They asked cutely.

"Yes. Do you like it?"  They both nodded cutely. I was staying in Jeongshin's house today. Wang is staying alone in the house today.

"What shall we do today?" I asked my friend.

"Let's make lanterns" She said in excited tone.

"Yayyy Let's make lanterns" Hyun and Chan was jumping up and down. Jeongshin already bought papers and gum to make lanterns. She taught us how to make lantern and I learned quickly and made some beautiful lanterns. Hyun and Chan made a big mess making those. They ended up crying for not making those. Jeongshin sang lullaby and put them to sleep. We cleaned the mess and was talking about random things. Then suddenly she took the topic about that girl.

"What do you think about that girl Lee Seo Yeon. I heard that her family is very rich." She said.

"What to think about her?" I answered uninterested.

"Are you hiding something from me Amara?" She asked. Yes I was afraid. I'm afraid that I will lose Jimin because of her.

"I don't know Shin. I just don't feel good about that girl." I answered honestly.

"Have you discussed about this with Jimin?"

"No, I don't want to make him worry because of my insecurity. Everything will go well, I believe" I lied. Nothing seems right.

"You are right. Let's believe in that" She said and we went to sleep after that heavy conversation.

Author's P.O.V.

Meanwhile in their Jungle house...

"Are you sure that it is Wong Yuk Hei?" Wang asked someone.

"Yes. I have seen him directly. He came today morning." The person replied.

"Who was with him?"

"I think only him and his servants came. He was welcomed by the daughter of Minister Lee."

"You mean Lee Seo Yeon?" Wang asked.

"Yeah and he even stays at Minister Lee's guest house in main town."

"Okay Good Work. Keep updating me. You can go."  Wang said and that person left the house.

He heard a loud thud outside the house, he went to see where the sound came from. He froze at the spot when he saw what happened outside. The person who he was talking till now is lying dead in the floor with blood flooding from his wounds. He tried to wake up the person but unfortunately he was already dead.

"Nice to meet you again my friend" The voice said, "Oh yeah you are not my friend anymore so should I call you my friend-no-more?" 

"Wong Yuk Hei" Wang stared at him disbelief.

Hey my lovelies.... How are you all doing? Finally I updated. Thanks for waiting patiently. Will update regularly from now on... Have a good time reading the story :) Comment your thoughts ;) See you soon in my next update - VJ <3