16. New Work

Min Hye's P.O.V.

Bella came rushing into my room.

"Yah" She shouted.

"Aish you scared me" I said holding my chest. I thought she was shouting at me but she directly went to my balcony and started shouting at Jimin.

"Yah Park Jimin who do you think you are? Who the hell are you to kiss my Omma?" She shouted. Jimin choked on the coffee he was drinking.

"Omma?" He mumbled in shock.

"She call me like that sometimes. She is just over excited. Please don't mind her" I said and tried to drag her into my room before I could face more embarrassment. She simply escaped from my hold.

"I wanna ask you few questions" She said to him.

"Go ahead" He said and gestured her to continue.

"Do you like her?" Bella asked. He looked at me for a brief second and answered her,

"No"

"Are you interested in her?" She continued.

"Maybe or maybe not" He answered.

"Then why did you kiss me, If you aren't interested in me?" This time it was me who asked. I was furious at his answers. I glared into his eyes.

"Then answer me one thing. Why did you kiss me back? Are you interested in me? Do you like me?" He asked but I can't help stand there dumbfounded by his question.

I turned and left. Bella followed me inside eventually and closed the curtains.

"Hye" She said and sat near me.

"I'm sorry. You know about me right? I'm always like this. Always does things first and think about the consequences later. I'm really sorry"

"It's okay Bell" I said and sat there looking into a vast space.

"You're not okay" She said. I remained silent.

"But please say something. I'm all ears" She said and tucked her hair behind ears and showed me her ear. I laughed at her actions.

"It's nothing Bell. I have to get ready for work." I said and took my towel and went inside bathroom. I turned on the shower and stood under it.

What he asked was actually true. Do I like him?

After a while I came out and dressed up for my work. I ate the breakfast that Bella made for me and walked to the bus stop.

Car tires screeched in front of me. I bend to see the driver.

Jinyoung was the driver.

I averted my eyes and looked into the road. I was still angry at him.

He got down from the car and made his way towards me. He opened the passenger seat and waited for me to get in. Since I need an explanation I got in his car. He sat back and started the car. I remained silent.

"I'm sorry Min Hye" He said while looking at the road.

"I was caught up in company's dinner and couldn't come for the date" He said.

What a lame excuse.. Huh. If he is not interested in the first place then why bother asking for a date. I thought.

"It's okay. I also had some work so I also couldn't go. I called you to inform you yesterday but it seems like you didn't have the phone too" I said not willing to lose my pride.

"Then that's great. We can go for another date. What do you say?" He asked. Am I stupid enough to go for another date?

"Oh no what to do? I have schedules filled up." I said.

"Weekend?"  He asked me.

"I have schedules in Weekend also. I got a new program to direct. So I'm not free for a month. We can see after a month" I lied. I didn't have any new program. I just don't want to deal with him.

"Oh okay" He said. He dropped me at KBS and went.

I thought I liked him but today I feel like I was wrong all this time.

I went to my cabin and got ready for today's work. During afternoon my Senior PD called me.

I knocked his office room door thinking what it might be.

"Come in" I went in.

"Good afternoon Sunbae" I said and bowed.

"Oh yeah Ms.Ahn I have a new work for you" He said and handed me the file.

"What is it Sunbae?" 

"It's a reality program called 'Know Your Idol' It's actually focused on the daily like of Kpop Idols. Since your performance is good till now, I want to know your skills more. Prove me your skills with this opportunity" He said.

"Thank you so much Sunbae. I will definitely prove my skills. But about the permission for shooting idols...." I said.

"Oh that you don't worry. For the first season we got the permission already. All the informations are in the file. Look into it. If you have any doubts come and ask." He said and started looking into his computer. I took that as a sign and exited the room.

Wow my first individual show. I'm so happy.

I went to my cabin and started looking at the details. Like he said it's totally concentrated on daily life of idols but mostly like behind the stage. It also has some fun games, getting to know eachother, fan time and many more. He also said it's the first season. I feel the urge to prove him this season and want to grab the opportunity for directing all seasons.

I can do it.

I turned the page to look which idol is going to featured in this show.

Bangtan Seonyeondan

I rubbed my eyes and saw again and it's the same. I'm going to work with BTS. Is it a good sign or bad sign? I'm going to meet them almost everyday. Everything is fine, only thing bothers me is,

PARK JIMIN

Ah what should I do?

I looked at the timing it's going to air. My eyes almost fell out. It's the prime timings that too in weekend. I'm definitely not going to slip up this opportunity.

I shared this happy news with my colleagues. Many were happy but few were filled with jealously. Somebody shouted, "TREAT!!!" everybody joined.

"Okay okay guys. Let's go" I said and took them to a nearby coffee shop since it was almost evening. We chatted for a little bit about the upcoming show and I paid the bill and we returned to the company.

Since the shooting starts next week, I thought of keeping a secret to Bella till then. I want to surprise her.

I finished my work and went to home. I expected Bella to crush me into a hug and ask questions about yesterday but I was welcomed by a dark house. I switched on the lights to see Bella sitting on the couch.

"Bell" I called her but no answer.

"BELLA" I shouted and got her attention finally. She ran and hugged me tightly.

She started sobbing a little. Then she bursted out and cried till her heart out.

"Bell what happened" I was shocked at her sudden outburst.

"I hate my work" She said.

But isn't today her first day at her work? What made her like this?

Hey my lovelies. Here is another update for you guys. Love you all. See you next chapter :) - VJ<3