2. The Rumor

Author's P.O.V.

"Did you escort the Princess safely to the back of the palace?" King Aditya of Chela asked.

"I did what you asked my highness" Amarendra replied.

There was some guards standing outside the King's room. Aditya signalled them to leave and they left the place with the King's order.

"Now please explain the situation Father. Why did you ask me to help Amara escape the palace? What's going on?" Amarendra asked Aditya.

"Amara will be in danger if she is here Amarendra" Aditya said and continued.

"Tomorrow at the Swayamvar Our rival kingdom Ayutha's Prince is coming and according to the insider's information it's to destroy our Kingdom. And I want to save my daughter from that ruthless Prince. Our Family astrologer also said that if she wants to leave this Kingdom we should leave her otherwise our Kingdom will be doomed."

"But what are you going to say to the princes that are arriving tomorrow?" Amarendra asked.

"For that I need your help. You need to spread the word that Amara is Dead" Aditya said which made the prince froze.

"That is the only way to solve this crisis at this moment." He said.

"But how can you kill your own daughter even if it's just words Father?" Prince asked.

"Just do what I say it's the King's order." With that King left the room making the prince speechless. Prince asked Navira for help. She did the rest of the work. The false rumor about the Princess death spread like forest fire in one night.

The very next day only few princes arrived to show their condolences for the princess others returned their way back to their kingdoms. But there is one Prince who is in rage because of the Princess Death.

"I know you are not dead Amara. I will be coming for you" The Ayutha Prince growled in a lowly dead voice.

Amara's P.O.V.

On the way to the port...

I was wondering how I easily escaped from the palace? Me and Wang was riding the horses as fast as we can. While on the way in the woods, there were two men standing in the way. They didn't seem like they belong to this kingdom because their attire was so foreign.

They were about to leave the blocked path but suddenly stopped and looked into me. I was still on my princess dress.

He shouted, "Hey it's the princess" Suddenly Wang shot an arrow at the shouted person and he fall into the ground dead. I shot a glare at Wang but he shrugged like he had no other way. The other person suddenly fall on the knees and begged for mercy.

"Please princess spare me. I have a family." He begged.

"Wang leave him. This is a secret. The moment you open your mouth you will be dead" I warned him and he nodded and ran for his life.

"Why did you kill him Wang?" I asked him.

"Because it's a secret mission Amara. I don't want to ruin your reputation in the kingdom" He said. I climbed down from the horse and collected few flowers from the jungle and left on the man's body which was lying dead. I closed my eyes and prayed for a moment.

"I'm sorry" I said to the dead man and climbed on the horse again.

"You are an angel Amara" Wang said. I didn't reply anything and rode the horse.

After few minutes Wang stopped in front of me and said,

"You should change your clothes Amara. Otherwise many eyes will watch you." I stared at my clothes. He was right. I was in expensive dress which only royals can afford.

"But Wang I don't have common clothes" I said.

"I have" He said and handed me his new set of clothes.

"I bought it for you. I thought it will be helpful" He said and I stared at the clothes.

"These are Men's clothes" I said not wanting to transforming into a boy.

"You got no choice Amara. The ship we will be traveling takes only men as a passenger" He said. I sighed and took the clothes to go change.

"Amara take this too" He handed me a bundle of white long fabric. It looks like a wrapping long cloth where we use for covering wounds.

"What is this for?" I asked him confused. He didn't reply and signaled me to see my breast.

Pervert.

"Yah where are you staring at?" I asked him smacking his head with that bundled cloth.

"Oww. Amara it pains. Cover that with this. You want to freak the people by appearing like a man with big breasts?" He said and threw me the cloth. I blushed a little at his sentence. I moved to a secured place and changed into the clothes he gave me. It felt so hard to breathe. But soon I'm getting used to it. There was a pond near that place so I washed away the make up. I covered my long hair with the turban he gave me. (A/N: Turban is a kind of headwear they wore in India)

Wang also got me some fake beard and mustache. That took a long time to stick on my skin. I finally adjusted everything and went to Wang. I tried to climb on the horse. Suddenly he pulled me down and sat on top of me with his knife near my neck.

"Who are you? Are you trying to steal the horse?"  Oh god, what is he saying? I easily pulled his knife and made him lie under me.

"Wang Jiaer what do you think you are doing?" I shouted still on top of him.

"A-Amara?" he asked with his eyes almost popping out.

"You seriously didn't recognize me?" I asked in shock.

"You really look like a boy but a pretty boy in that. I seriously couldn't recognize you." He said.

"Like I would believe." I scoffed.

"Amara" He said.

"What?" I snapped.

"Would you mind getting up from me?" He asked that's when I realised I'm still sitting on top of him. I quickly got up from me with my face covered in red.

 "If it was some other man he would have melted in the heat you radiate. Since you are not my type I didn't feel anything" He said smirking while hopping on the horse.

"You are also not my type Wang Jiaer" I scoffed and rode the horse to beat him in the race which we were having.

We reached the port at the right time. You might be wondering who won the race? Of course it's me. No one has ever won me in a horse race.

We climbed on the ship and secured a spot for us. It's going to be very long travel. Wang said it's going to take at least a week to arrive at Sillo also his friend in Sillo will be waiting for him at the shore. 

I'm almost there Pretty Boy.

Hey guys back with another chapter. Say your thoughts in comments. Actually Chela kingdom is none other than Chola Empire and Sillo Kingdom is Silla Kingdom. I changed the names so that I won't mess up with the history. This story is totally from my imagination and there is no history like this. Hope you enjoy the time in reading my story :) - VJ <3