Episode 1 ( The Awakening)

Where was I? Why was it so dark around me? I was in a strange place with no idea of how I got there.
I couldn't move my arms, and when I tried to stand, my head hit what I could only assume was a wooden surface because of the sound when my head bumped.
I was in a box?
Took me a while to realize I was in a casket cause the strange box fit me perfectly. Have I been buried alive?.Was this some twisted dream my mind has concocted?

The last thing my mind could remember in my panic was my dad calling me to meet him home.I remember driving, getting out of the car and getting attacked by a really strong figure, for some reason my mind could not process a face. I remember getting bitten all over my body and the pain; and then nothing. As I remember how viscous the bites were my body trembled and I relived the pain all over.

Now i wake up in a coffin? .

Why didn't i just stay at my girlfriends place?My dad had been to Germany on a short visit that soon turned into a month. I didn't even bother because his visit had something to do with my inheritance after my moms death .
My mom died of some unknown illness and the be honest, the whole thing was really strange. She was healthy in the morning and dead by bedtime. She was my world; or is my world. Growing up, my mother played both parents even though she was a corporate mogul and a part timer in the German fashion world; working in secret with ALEKSANDRAVIKTOR; she was always the parent who'd take me to school and pick me up, she'd take me to her office and basically multitask. Entertaining me, educating me and caring for me whilst still in a draining work cycle.
My dad made us move to his country of birth immediately after her death. I had been twice and in all honesty it was a decision I was okay with, a change of environment was needed because everything around me at the time remained me of her. The only thing that bothered me was my father's continuous distance in my period of grieving, he remained as distant as he always was.

In my time of grief I found solace in a girl called Jacqueline who later became my girlfriend.
When my dad called i left her place almost immediately due to my surprise of his sudden arrival.
I remember arriving to a pitch dark driveway, I was thinking a fuse had blown because the lights automatically turn on when it's dark outside. I should have turned away if I think about it, ImI was so cold and it never gets that cold. I stepped out of the car and noticed a dark figure only a few meters away almost lurking behind the maple tree. I was about going in that direction to check if it was my dad when the figure sprung out and attacked me.

After hours stuck in the coffin, I realized I began to feel less anxious;I actually felt comfortable in the casket, I had no idea why I was in the coffin or how I was getting out but I felt very comfortable. I could even say, I didn't care.
Everything was okay until I felt an awful pain rush through my veins , I felt like my lungs were on fire, with each breath i only smelt blood; I tried wiping my nose to see if I was bleeding but the I felt no liquid on my finger. Before I could do anything else, my whole consciousness focused on something above me, I knew it was exactly what I was craving, the potion to end the strange agonizing pain I was feeling. My body tensed up and before I could do anything another being took over; almost like I having an adrenaline rush and becoming and animal of nature; a wild, aggressive, defensive, hardwired survival creature; I could only feel my body spring from my place of rest and ascending through what I could only assume to be dirts. When I finally got through all the dirt it, I felt above the tops of the clouds. I bit my prey, sucking the warm blood hovering downwards over my prey, it was an incredible feeling, I don't know what this was but it was  like I had made a choice to make myself something different, godlike(Most High).Then all my euphoria halted when I dropped and realised who i was biting. i had drained ever last drop of blood out of my girlfriend. What was happening ?
Before I could do anything else, my dark side reawakened and I sunk my teeth back into her lifeless neck.