lams

I'm just letting everyone know I am very sorry for this-

John smiled happily as he and his friends splashed around in the pool. Alexander walked to the gate and opened it.

"Hey guys I'm here!" He called out. He set his stuff on the table and went to the edge of the pool.

John looked up and and smiled wider and waved a 'hi' at him. He started to sneakily get out of the pool.

"Come join us mon ami!" Lafayette chuckled.

"Just a sec, let me make sure I submitted my essay on time-" he was cut off by John pushing him into the pool.

"How could you betray m-" he yelped before he hit the water and swam back up.

John chuckled at Alexander as all his hair was all over his face. He pointed at him laughing before quickly regretting it as Alexander grabbed his arm and yanked him in the pool.

"Fair enough" he said before quickly hitting the water.

"Yo! Stop bein gay you guys!" Hercules laughed with laf.

"Says you! You both are dating!" John laughed.

"What!? No we're not.." laf looked away.

"Hercules literally almost called you babe, like ten time in the pool" John quickly answered back.

This seemed to make laf and herc shut up.

"We are fine with the gay tho." Alexander said.

Hercules looked at laf and quickly kissed him.

John smiled at the two and then swam to Alex and tackled him.
"Alexander"

"John"

It was quiet until John said.

"Their being gay"

"So?"

"Sooo, we should be gay to"

"Oh"

John kissed him roughly, Alexander being quick to kiss back, never admitting that he had liked John. Feeling John on his lips felt right, he just never thought I'd happen in such an unorthodox manner.

"Are you the gay?"

"Technically I'm b-"

"Oh you big gay"

John wrapped his arms around Alexander and hissed at Lafayette or Hercules if they tried to get near him

"He's mine!"

Then they all died

The end

O ye they fricked each other before that n stuff but who would wanna read that?