Hamilton x laurens

Lauren's pov
I was with Alexander when he was trying to prove himself...
I was with Alexander when he became Washingtons right hand man...
I was with Alexander when we went to the ball...
I was with Alexander when he noticed the sisters...
I was with Alexander when he fell in love with Eliza...
I was with him when he got married...
. . . . . . . . .
I love him
I hate him
I hate that I loved him...I tried to take my mind off of him...but I couldn't...nobody else could replace him...I couldn't put nobody else above him...

I watched as MY Alexander was taken away from me...as he put his arms around Eliza...it...it should have been me...

I saw Alexander walk into the bar...hah

The good old days...
"Hey!-...john...what's wrong?"
"...nothing in fine...congratulations on your wedding Yo!" I tried my best to look happy...I see he smiled back...it worked...he started to look a bit nervous...?
"Yeah...about that...I-" we were suddenly interrupted by Lafayette and Hercules drunk...hah!
"You guys should kiss and then we'll kiss!" Hercules said in his drunken state. Alexander just shrugged and went "alright" he leaned in but I stopped him...
"Wait! What about Eliza?" Alexander frowned. "It's our night! We get to do whatever we want! Then tomorrow it's like none of this ever happened!"
I smiled a bit and Alexander seemed to smile back at me.

We had fun and got drunk we even pissed off Aaron! We had a great time! My Alexander was with me...and we were closer then ever! Lafayette and Hercules left to some other room together...that left me with Alexander!
In my drunken state I decided it would be a good idea to hug Alexander but he hugged back anyway so it was fine.
"Alexander...I love-" I just realized was I was a bout to say and quickly changed to "TURTLES OF THE SEA!" Alexander laughed and said "john your so cute~" I blushed and looked up at him...he was blushing to he was really drunk..."A-Alexander..." I blushed harder.
He shushed me and said "How bad of you to steal my affections...how much does it take to convince you that I love you~"

Next thing you know we are in another room,me sitting on Alexanders lap as he kissed my neck while sucking on it giving me hickies. I moaned out loud as he found my sweet spot. He moved on and taking my shirt off as he kissed all the way down to my waist. He looks all the way up at me.
"A-Alexander...I can't do this..."
"What do you mean?"
"You have a wife now..."
"Only because you wanted me to!"
"...I only said that because I thought I'd get over liking you if you were taken...now I'm heartbroken and I feel bad for doing this..."
"John..."
"I-I'm sorry..."
"John you don't have to be sorry...I still love you...I'm still half way drunk tho so your gonna have to carry me to the car..."
I laughed as did he.
"Alexander Hamilton this do I swear I will always love you"
We held hand.
"As do I! My john l-" he passed out.
I laughed to myself as I put my shirt back on and carried him to the car.

After that a few days later they were divorced. Not because of just me, it's because Eliza also loved someone else.
After everything Alexander and I moved in together! Along with Hercules and Lafayette being our neighbors! Eliza ended up being with a girl named Maria. We all stayed friends even with Eliza and maria! Peggy of course was across the street from us with a bunch of cats. Angelica went to London and burr married a girl named theodosia because he is straight as fuck!

I felt Alexanders warmth behind me as he held me from my waist.
"Your so cute when your lost in thought!"
I giggled.
"I thought you were supposed to be at work?"
"I called off. I wanted to be with my turtle boy!"
We both laughed at the nickname.
Everything was truly perfect now...
We both kissed and it got a little heated even until Alexander stopped.
"Let's save this for tonight. Peggy is throwing a party and she wants us to come"
I nodded then thought of something.
"Well then after I'm gonna make you cum"
"Is that a challenge?"
I nodded.

Long story short...we fucked all night...

Sorry idk even know what this fanfic was...I'm a little piece of shit! Fuck my life but don't worry imma created more smut!