mullette

m e g a  o o f
This is just gonna be some fluff??? Idk but I wanna make it short and sweet

Hercules sighed as he rain poured down the windows glass. He had been happily married to his husband Lafayette for years. He felt the stress of work invading his mind again, he barely saw laf and was planning to take him out of the house to do something fun but due to the weather conditions it had to be canceled.

Hercules heard Lafayette walk downstairs behind him, coming to greet him with a small massage on his shoulder.

"Morning my love" he smiled kissing his cheek.

"Good morning laf" he replied, giving a weak smile which made Laf grow both worried and sassy as a 'good morning laf' was all he got.

"Are you alright, love?" He asked deciding not to give him a hard time about it.

Hercules finally faced his lover with a sad sigh.
"I'm just stress from work, I barely get to see you often and finally on the day where we have a day to ourselves we can't even go outside.."

Lafayette looked at him giving him a soft gaze.
"Well we can do plenty in here, we don't have to go outside to have fun and be a couple" he reasured.

Hercules looked at him then shot a look at the window as a booming thunder could be heard. He nodded getting up and closing the curtains, making it darker then usual.

Lafayette set the lights to low and turned on a familiar song to herc. He perked up recognizing it to be their wedding song.

"May I ask for this dance" Laf spoke with a smirk.

"Yes you may" Hercules smiled playing along.

They took their time, dancing around remembering the times they spent together before marriage.

"Ah, yes...I remember why I married you" Lafayette chuckled to himself

Hercules gave him a confused but playful look.
"And that is?"

"The way you held me in your arms, how you adored me despite my bad English back then, and best of all" he paused for effect before chuckling through saying "Your big meaty muscles!"

Hercules W H E E Z E D

They both laughed together happily as they slow danced. The rain pounded onto window as there was a loud boom. The power suddenly went out and it was dark.

Hercules looked away from him.
"See..when can we ever have a good day together" he broke away from Lafayette and went to their bedroom.

Lafayette watched as his husband walked off sadly. He gave a sigh before sitting down on the couch. He then hatched an idea and sat up smiling to himself.

30 minutes later Hercules heard his name being called from downstairs.

"Hercules!" Lafayette called out.

Hercules raised a brow and got off the bed. He slowly made his way downstairs and paused in his place as he notice there were candles lit up around the house.

"Laf..?" He made it down the stairs and saw his wonderful husband smiling happily.
"What's all this?" Hercules chuckled as he went to his lover.

"I'm proving that no matter what, no matter where we are, we can still have a good time.." he smiled.

He took his hand and led him to the window. It was raining outside still, the rain drops on the window racing down as new drops of rain escaped the clouds above. It was dark and gloomy but the rain could still be seen.

Lafayette had two chairs set up at the window. He sat down with him at the chair. Hercules grabbed Lafayettes hand a bit apologetically as the whole day he had been whining about not spending enough time with his husband, but there he was spending time with him.

"I'm sorry, I just got upset..I promise I'll make up those wasted 30 minutes.." Hercules spoke.

Lafayette nodded with a soft smile before kissing his cheek gently.

"I know how you could make it up" he said quietly.

And there they were. 30 minutes had passed and they still sat there together watching the rain, holding hands.

The thunder boomed and the lightning struck, but they stayed in their seats, watching the rain.

Oof I hoped the short and sweet thing worked-