Jefferson x madison

Thomas pov
I followed James as he was heading towards the cliff...
He has been pushed to the limit but he never let me know...it took me by surprise...the way he looked at himself in the mirror...the hatred in his eyes...he acted out and did something to his body,he could never go back now...the marks and cuts from him and his bullies will forever be there...I tried to help...he kept hiding under his mask...WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME...
The tears in my eyes threatened to drop down to my cheeks...
James stopped at the end of the cliff...

"Thomas..."
"James don-"
"Goodbye...I love you...like you'd care..."
I my mind was racing...he just confessed that he liked me but I had to save his life! I felt my phone buzz...

James's pov
I said all my goodbyes and I finally said the last goodbye to the one I've always loved...have I reacted badly to my despair?...I need to jump...I...want to jump...
I felt a tear go down my cheek as I was looking at Thomas...I fell backwards to fall to my death and end my suffering...

Thomas ran and jumped with me I screamed at him "NO THOMAS!!!" He held on to me as he kissed my cheek clearing my tear away...I was surprised...but it didn't matter now...we were both gonna die now...
I regret everything now...especially jumping off the cliff...I was scared...
"James it's ok...look into my eyes...everything is ok"
I looked at him and it was like time stopped..."James I love you, and I'm not going to let you die...not even gonna let you get hurt" he suddenly turned me around so I was on top will he was falling from the bottom...

We fell on something soft but the impact made it feel like hell...but we were alive...
I loved at Thomas knowing he took most of the damage...
"T-Thomas!" I hugged him as he could barely move from being in pain...I cried knowing it was my fault...it's all my fault that he is hurt...I was dizzy...my chest hurt and so did my head...my only focus was on Thomas as I passed out...

I woke up in the hospital. I looked around and got up slowly as the pain was numb yet still there returning to my head and my chest slightly. My chest was patched up as well as my head. My sister was on the chair looking at me with tears in her eyes.
"James!" She went over to me and gently hugged me, it hurt slightly but not that much.
"Why did you do it!" She said with concern.
"I'm sorry it's just a I couldn't take it anymore...wait...Where's Thomas!" I said.
She looked at me confused then it clicked in her mind. "Oh the guy that was with you!" I nodded my head.
"Well since he took most of the damage he had really bad injuries...the doctors say he has a high chance of a coma..."
A tear fell from my eye. "Can I see him?! Please!" She looked at me then says "I'll see what I can do"

The doctors came and did a check up on my making sure everything was healthy. Both my sister and the doctor talked for a while until I was given the 'ok' to go

I put on my clothes that my sister brought for me and immediately went to the room number that Thomas was in.
I saw him sleeping peacefully on his bed he was hooked up to stuff and he had patches on his head and arm. The doctor came and explained that he had injured his spine,head and arm.
I felt bad,this was all my fault...
I went to him and held his hand like it was the last thing on earth. I didn't want to let go.

I waited and waited until he finally woke up!...
"T-Thomas!"
"J-j-James..."
"Thank heavens your ok! I thought you would never wake up! I'm sorry I put you through this! This is all my fau-"
He stopped me with his finger on my lips.
"It's not your fault...blame the people who drove you over your limit of what you could take...! And you didn't put me through anything...I chose to do this for you"
"Why?..."
"Because I love you"
I blushed.
"I-i love you too"
I hugged him as he hugged back and sat up slowly.

It's been a few years now and Thomas and I have been happily living together as a couple! I'm glad I stayed...im glad he saved me...

Lol sorry if this was a fluff!