lee x burr

Hey
Hello
Meow
Yes it's me
Partypie87

........
...
.
.
.
Why.....
I'm probably gonna change that user name..
Anyways enjoy the fanfic

Burrs pov

I was in my room, alone.
Theodosia had left me alone...
It has been 2 years since she died and theodosia (jr) has grown to be a wonderful person.
Teenage years can be a bitch sometimes but other then that she was wonderful.

She went off to go to her friends house so I had alot of time on my hands.
Might as well go outside before she comes back.

I sighed before getting up off my bed and grabbing a light grey sweater and my keys.
I put on some light clothing since I wouldn't be out long.
I walked out and locked the door, just in case Theodosia came back early she already had the keys to the house so I want worried.

I made my way to a book store so I would have sometime to read for myself when I'm alone.

As I was walking down to the bookstore which was right across from the bar may I add, I heard someone yelling or struggling...

I located the source of the sound before I saw Alexander and John telling my buddy Charles off.
It resorted to them fighting once again.
I immediately ran to the and pushed Alexander off of him.

"What the hell man!" John said, instantly going to Alexander's side, in his aid.
"What is this all about?! You can't just focus on your beliefs! Keep quiet about it and nobody gets hurt!" I said looking at them with my bottled up rage.

"Let's just get out of here..." Alexander said before walking out of the ally way with John.

I looked over at Charles. I remembered him from high school..he was there for me when I came out as bisexual to my parents.
"...Aaron?"
"Charles."
"You didn't have to help me.."
"Well I did."
"Why? We aren't exactly all buddy buddy..this isn't highschool"
"Then why do you keep getting into fights? Let me help you"
"Fine.."

I let out a sigh of relief before taking his hand and leading him back to my place.
Luckily Theodosia wasn't here yet. I'm guessing she is going to sleep over at her friends house again.

"Nice place"
"Thanks..Theodosia picked it out.."
He saw my slight frown that I didn't even know came on my face.
"Hey you okay?"
"I'm fine..lets just get that black eye some ice"
He nodded before I sat him down on the couch.

Charles' pov
Aaron used to take care of me like this back in our highschool days...
Which was sort of the reason why I started to develop feeling for him. Again.
He hasn't changed that much..
He was nice..most of the time..
Okay maybe only to me because let's be honestly.

As soon as he walks by your cholesterol will rise up because.
DAMN HE IS SO SALTY!!
but that's what I love about him

I saw him come back with an ice pack.
I smiled slightly as he approached me and put the ice pack on my eye.
"Thanks"
"Your welcome"

"Who is that girl on the picture frame?" I pointed to a teenager looking girl with nice brown sorta poofy locks or hair.
"Oh that's my daughter, Theodosia.."
"oh she looks pretty I'm guessing you have a wife"
"...she died"

Shit

"O-oh..im sorry for your loss...i didn't mean to-"
"Its okay.."
"...You sure?"
"Yeah, it's okay..i should just stop crying about it it's been like what? 2 years since she died..and I'm still acting like a child and crying about it!"

...what have I done....

"-I mean Theodosia is doing well! She is keeping it bottled in better then I can! What kind of father am I? I don't even know the first thing of parenting! She would always help Me! But no she is gone! There is nothing I can do about it! So I should just stop being a little-"

SHIT I REALLY MESSED UP NOW!

I had found my only solution to make him stop..
My lips and his crashed together and connected..

His eyes went wide, and his body tense..

I didn't know what to do other then just keep kissing him.
He slowly eased into it and melted into the kiss.

That's when I let go.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to!"
"Yes you did"
"...."
"..."
"Okay maybe a little"
"Or alot judging by how hard you did it"
"...Okay maybe alot!"
"Maybe?"
"Okay fine I've been waiting ever since high school to do that"
"Better"
"You're mad at me aren't you..."

That's when he let out a sigh.
That's always a bad sign.....

"No not nessicarly..."
"...but you're still mad..."
"I won't lie. That was a weird move but..it was nice..i needed that.."
"O-oh.."

He gave a quick nodded before sighing once again.

"W-well I need to go..." I said before I quickly grabbed the ice pack from my face and set it down.
I then started walking to the door

"No you don't" he grabbed my arm and set me back down on the couch.
That's when I let out a nervous chuckle

"Well can't argue with that logic.."

That's when our lips connected again. My eyes widened but fell closed instantly.

I heard the door open but didn't pay any attention to anything but Aaron.

"HOLY SH- MY DAD IS GAY!! FUCK YES!!"

Idk dude....