kingbury

IM BACK B I T C H E S
My Samuel seabab is gonna be a
S t R I p p 3 r
Cause why not-
Hehehehe
I'm so weird

Samuel sighed quietly, he had recently got a job at a gay strip club. He had already gotten use to being called sexual names and was use to the sexual activities that came with the job.

He was doing his thing, uninterested with everyone in there. He had his eyes more so on his boss. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it.

When it came for closing time Samuel and the rest of the crew in the place changed into their normal clothing and left. What stopped Samuel from getting dressed in something less, revealing..was his boss...
He had called him in wanting to speak to him.

"Yes?" He said politely walking into the room, the white walls complimenting the red carpet.

"May you close the door please?" George asked softly but still being a bit demanding.
He had seen himself as a king and more less of a boss.

"Of course..Y-your majesty.." Samuel replied closing the door quietly. George had made it a rule to call him by any name that related to a king..for him it was a bit of a kink

(Lol kink George-)

George waited peacefully as Samuel did as told, he always seen Samuel as very obedient and he liked that about him.

Samuel turn to him and looked at him "S-so why did you call me in?" He asked looking down.

"I've seen you getting a bit to close to Charles.." he said walking up to Samuel and pushing his chin up so samuel's eyes could meet with his.

"I-is that a p-problem?" Samuels face started to flush, never being this close to him before..and all he had to do was make him jealous..

"...I guess not." He replied getting closer to his face.
"Why are you blushing?" He asked a slight smirk growing on his face.

"I-i..u-um.." Samuel struggled to reply, not wanting to disobey him but not wanting George to find out he had feelings for him.

"You wouldn't disobey me now would you? Speak up, or should I punish you instead?" He said turning away from Samuel, letting him go. He went to his desk and kept his back turn to Samuel.

"P-punish?" He questioned out loud, wondering what it meant.

"Punishment it is then!" He said happily before pinning Samuel down to the couch nearby the desk. This made Samuel squeak and shut his eyes closed, his face growing redder by the moment.

"G-george!" He yelped out

"Ah, you naughty boy~" he chuckled making Samuel sit on his lap.
"I-i mean-"
"Shhh, you can't take it back now" he smirked started to nip at Samuels neck, slowly getting rougher; making Samuel whine when he hit his sweet spot. Purplish spots being made on samuel's neck.

George soon pulled away looking at Samuels red face.
"So cute.." he chuckled before trying to take off samuel's clothes
"W-wait.." Samuel stopped looking down.
"Hm?" He looked at Samuel a bit disappointed that he was stopped

"W-what if someone finds us..? A-and I'm sure s-someone as great as you w-wouldn't want to do this w-with me.." he said looking down.

George groaned slightly and rolled his eyes. He wondered if Samuel liked being ordered around, he seemed very obedient and submissive. He had also wondered if Samuel thought he wasn't worth much..maybe that's why Samuel even got a job there in the first place..