Part 7

WARNING: THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS JUST PLAIN RATED R. If you aren't comfortable with reading about sex I'll see you soon for the next chapter!
————————

Stopping her kisses Jennifer bit her lip not in a flirtatious manner but a questioning one.

"What's wrong?" Aurora asked sitting up slightly from her once laying position.

She hung her head in shame, "I honestly didn't think I would get this far." She paused. "I've never done anything like this."

Nodding Aurora slid off the bed and took her lovers hands to scoot her closer to the side until her legs were hanging off. "May I?"

Swallowing a knot in her throat Jennifer complied. She wasn't sure what she said yes to but she trusted her.

Getting down on her knees Aurora made sure not to break eye contact. Spreading the older woman's legs she moved forward slowly as to not spook her. Once she was close enough to couldn't stop herself any longer. Her tongue ran across the woman's once covered area and she felt Jennifer tighten her entire body. Her mouth dropped and she looked down not knowing what to do.

"You don't have to do that." She mustered to say through shaky breathes.

"I'm doing this because I want to." Aurora whispered pulling herself closer. Licking a couple of more times she decided to move the woman's lips so her mouth could on the good part. Making sounds she has never even made at the best buffet she let her eyes roam up to the blonde who still sat tense but now with closed eyes. "Relax baby." She suggested moving the woman's hands to lay in her head, "Just push me in if you want more."

Not even answering Jennifer grabbed her hair and moved her closer to her. Looking down at her she had never been more turned on. This beautiful girl kneeled in front of her making her feel something that she could never explain. Pushing her deeper so that the girls tongue felt almost inside of her she eased up to let her breathe. Pulling her head away Jennifer stood up and spread her legs. She wanted to see her from a totally vertical point of view. Moving her head back she rested her other arm on her hip as her other hand carefully played with the girls hair. While still pushing her forward.

It didn't take much longer until something amazing happened. Her body curled and fell back on the bed trying to figure out what was causing her this much pleasure. Aurora never left her position. Falling on the bed with her She let her mouth suck harder and her head move quicker to give her movements that could only lead to a sweet release. Raising her legs up as the arched her back she put both hands on the girls head she moaned loaded than she ever thought she could.

Her whole body laying there like melted ice cream Jennifer smiled.

"Was that ok?" Aurora asked sweetly while she wiped her mouth with a nearby rag.

She nodded, "Now what do I do the same to you?"

Aurora smiled and wiped off the older woman's wet area for her, "Listen Jennifer, I'm not your husband." Sitting down on the bed seductively she ran her hand down the trembling woman's body. "All those years you didn't get pleased the way you wanted too. So tell me, what kinky shit do you have hiding away in that brain?"

The question surprised her. Sitting up she tried to think of what to say. She had of course always fantasized but she didn't want to say something stupid and wrong.

"C'mon baby." Aurora whispered, "What do you want to do to me?"

Closing her eyes Jennifer decided to bite the bullet, "I want to be in control."

Opening her eyes she saw the smile appear on the girls face, "That can be arranged."

Her heart flipped inside her chest. She knew it seemed like an odd request because she always felt in charge when she ran her business and her home but with personal things she has never once in her life felt like she could do what she wanted. She always lived for others and for some reason this naked girl just made her want to do rough, extraordinary things to her.

Getting up from her spot Aurora bent down to look under the bed, "I'm not sure how comfortable you would be, but I do have some toys that would really help you feel like how you want." Bringing up a large shoe box she sat next to the blonde and opened it slowly. Jennifer's eyes widened seeing sex toys she never even knew existed.

"Let's start you off easy," pulling out a couple of things she pushed the box away and grabbed the woman's hands, "You can use these on me however you want. Don't worry about hurting me I'll be fine, this is about pleasing you." Handing over cold metal handcuffs she filled and waited for what was next. "This is a strap on. Put it on and fuck me."

Doing as she said she slipped it on slowly and looked down at the weird object now attached to her. She thought it would be weird to do this but for some reason she was comfortable, the feelings she felt were being handled and that made her grin. Watching the brunette clear the bed and lay down she nodded, "Don't be shy Jennifer, I'll be like your little personal sex doll but with more facial expressions and the right to refuse anal." Spreading her legs she patiently waited for the older woman to come over.

Looking at the handcuffs in her hand Jennifer took a deep breathe before climbing on the bed. She felt like she could really be in charge. Taking the girls hands she didn't want to do anything crazy she just wanted her restrained. Putting them together she looked down at the foreign object that wanted to enter the girl so badly. She finally knew what guys must feel like all the time. The want to dominate and take.

Letting her finger run across the girls area she smiled feeling something she had never felt before other than her own. Quickly wetness formed under her fingers and she knew that was the sign. Positioning the strap on she entered slowly trying to read the girls face. She knew obviously that she had probably done this before so she had to make an impression. Letting her right arm go behind her she used her hand to hold the girls neck and head up so she could see her face easier. Once she let the strap on go all the way into Aurora she reached up and felt her breasts. Their soft and addicting  feel made her go in with her mouth to kiss them roughly. Seeing her smile she remember she still was inside of her and took the strap on all the way out. Reaching up she kissed the girls mouth and lingered there with kind eyes until she slammed the strap on back into her.

The girl caught by surprise moaned loudly and stayed with an open mouth as she went in and out roughly. The smell of her was so addicting and persuasive that Jennifer moved her right arm to put on top of her head once again to help keep her steady as she built her pace to become faster. She moved her hips with such Rhythm that she let the rest of her body lay on hers. Their boobs touching and rubbing against each other and her shackled hands wrapping around her. Aurora's legs flying in the sky like a surrender flag from the opposing team made her go wild. Leaning into it as hard as she could she moaned feeling her own clit hit the now soaked strap on.

Deeper

Harder

Faster

Their bodies wrapped around each other so tightly as Aurora came roughly. "FUCK JENNIFER." Her body spazzing and her moans loud enough to wake up the entire building. Jennifer stroked her hair telling her it was ok as she smiled secretly. She was on a natural high and had never felt better.

Feeling the body relax beneath her she moved her handcuffed arms off of her and slowly took out to strap on. Moving upwards she opened the girls mouth and placed the soaking wet strap on in her to be cleaned properly. She grabbed her hair and made her deep throat the strap on even though Aurora's body was completely numbed and unable to move. Once she felt she had seen enough to moved to the side where she spread her legs once again. She just wanted to see the red swollen area so she could take a mental picture with her mind. Moving the strap on the side she touched herself and rubbed roughly until she made herself come again and collapse on the girl.

"I don't know how long that has been hiding in you but thank you." Aurora finally spoke with shaky words, "Usually I would say round two but I don't know if I can."

"You can take a few minutes to decide before I decide for you." She replied with a sly wink.