To put it short, drunk people were like opening a birthday present - you never know what you'll get until you unwrap it and set your eyes on it.

The problem was, June had no idea which drunk type Jimin was.

''Ouch, Yejin.'' Startled out of his mind when the cat playfully scratched his palm, Jimin jumped up with his shirt damped in what was left of that beer. Luckily, the fuzzy creature escaped before a single drop could make contact with its colorful fur. ''Aish, look what you did you silly. Now I'm covered in beer.''

''Perfect. There's your reason to take that shower. You still smell like sweat.''

''But I thought you liked my sweat.'' The boy pouted.

An obnoxious laugh echoed in the living room just when June stood up to her feet. Why was that causing her to blush? ''The only thing liking your sweat are the scavengers who feed on dead animals because that's exactly what it smells like.''

''Ah, Yejin, don't listen to her buddy, June didn't mean it. She's just trying to scare us." Once again offended, Jimin crossed his arms, but struggled to keep his balance when his feet decided to take a few shaky steps back.

''Whoops.'' He sang, snorting and hiccuping a few times. ''Jimin is a little drunk.''

''What did I do to deserve this.'' The girl pushed the boy whose legs still felt like jelly. ''Let's get you cleaned up now.''

''Oh, is June going to wash Jimin?" His eyebrows raised playfully, a sly smirk making an appearance.

Why am I friends with this idiot, she thought as they both wiggled their way to the small bathroom across his bedroom.

Feet stomping in, she helped the boy stand still. Before any of them could make a muscle move, Jimin blushed heavily out of the blue.

"What is it?" The girl wondered.

"Erhm, you need to turn around. I can't take my clothes off if you're watching. I mean technically, I could because I know you'd enjoy the view and all bu-"

"I'm leaving." She sang out, turning on her heel as fast as she could to hide the embarrassment that was up to no good.

Soon enough, she was standing on the other side of the door that was closed, but not fully. Back facing it, she crossed her arms, waiting for the few minutes to pass. But the few minutes turned into five, the five then turned into ten, until it couldn't be counted.

And then, an incoherent scream erupted.

June pressed her hand against the door, ear leaning on. ''Jimin?! What's going on? Are you okay?''

''Jimin fucked up!'' He yelled back through the doors left ajar, the sudden tone in his voice making him sound clearer and older, certainly not like the small child he truly was within. ''Jimin fucked up badly!''

''How?!''

''I don't know! I'm stuck and can't get out. I think I'm going to die.''

Without giving it a second thought, June's hand pushed the door almost open but stopped abruptly when Jimin screamed yet again.

''No, don't!" Now he was panicking. "Jimin is naked!''

Frustration settled upon her. ''Jimin, how am I supposed to help you when I can't come in?!''

Silence.

''Ugh, fine! But close your eyes," He said. "And don't peek!"

Then she came in, eyes closed and heart thumping heavily. A funny scene it must've been because June couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. Her hands were stretched in front, waving in the sultry air as if trying to get a hold of anything there was inside the bathroom.