chapter twenty seven

"First of all, why did you take my notebook? Tell me before I snap on your ass." Ann said angrily to her brother. The two teens were standing by the fire pit, Nikka nervously looking down at his shoes. "I just couldn't hold in all my emotions anymore..." Nikka trailed off, knowing that anything he said right now would not calm his sister. Ann sighed and looked at her brother. "I'm not mad about what you wrote. I'm mad that you took my journal without asking." Ann said, looking down at the page her wrote. She tore it out and handed it to him. "Nik, I know you love her. But you've hurt and betrayed her too much." Ann started. "I think its time to let her go." Ann said. Nikka felt his heart sink. "So she's let me go then." Nikka said sadly. Ann shrugged and placed a hand on her brothers shoulder. "I don't know. I think both of you should talk." Ann said. Nikka looked down at his sister and met his blue eyes with her green ones. "I'm worried about you." She whispered. "You haven't been the same since camp last year..." Nikka pulled his little sister in for a hug. "I know. I'm sorry if I've been scaring you lately. You know I never meant to hurt anyone." Nikka said, kissing hi sisters forehead. Ann nodded. "But, I only have one question." Ann started. "Why did you get back with Jade?" She asked, looking up at her brother with confusion. Nikka froze and thought for a minute, but he didn't really know the answer. After a minute of thinking, he finally spoke. "I guess I did it to fill in the whole that Marie left last year. She took a piece of my heart, and she still has it." Nikka said. He pulled his little sister close to him as he felt tears pouring down his cheeks.

-TAY AW CUTE BRO AND SIS MOMENT

sorry for not updating for awhile. been busy xx