chapter five

"Come on babe. Let's go!" Jade said, pulling Nikka out the front door.

Ann, Elisa, and Marie stood there, still in shock, and watched the couple leave together in Jade'a car.

Ann grabbed Marie's hand and looked her in the eyes. "Marie? Hey. It's okay. Please don't cry." Marie shook her head and flashed a fake smile to Ann and Elisa. "I'm fine! He seems really happy with her." Marie walked over to the radio and turned it up loud. Elisa and Ann shrugged, and started preparing for guests to show up.

Nikka sat in the passenger side of Jade's car. He watched as Jade's long blonde hair flew everywhere. "You should tie your hair back love." Nikka suggested. Jade rolled her eyes at him. "Ugh. No. Your so stupid Nikolas." Nikka shut his mouth. The only person that he aloud to call him his full first name was Marie. But he was sure that Marie was over him. "I mean, she hadn't seem affected when I left with Jade." He thought out loud. Jade snapped her head towards him and hit the brakes. "Your STILL thinking about that bitch? Let her go! Your with ME!" She shouted at him. Nikka instantly regretted his choice in leaving his house, and his choice is girlfriends.

- so, do you guys like it so far?(:

AND HEY TAYLOR AND LEXI I KNOW YOUR READING . HI.💕👋