chapter four

"Well, that was cold." Marie grumbled, pouring chips into bowls. "Your right. This is cold." Elisa said, carrying a bag of ice to the cooler. Marie chuckled. "Not that dumbass. I meant the way Nikka acted." Marie carried the chips over to the food table. "Ooooh. Yeah. That was pretty cold." Elisa said, putting the ice in the cooler. "But you know he isn't a morning person. He'll embrace you later." Marie rolled eyes and Elisa laughed. "What's so funny? I WANNA LAUGH." Ann demanded, carrying in a bunch of balloons. Elisa and Marie gave each other a look and giggled. "Nothing Annie." Elisa said, in a high pitched voice. Ann made a grumpy face, and all the girls laughed. "Uh oh." Ann said all of the sudden. She was looking past Marie and out the window towards the front door. Elisa and Marie turned around to look at what Ann was pointing at. A silver, shiny convertible was parked in the driveway. A familiar figure stepped out of the car.

"Jade." Elisa, Marie, and Ann said together. "Why is she here?" Marie asked. Just then, Nikka walked downstairs. He walked to the front door and opened it. "Hey Jadey." He said, hugging her. "Hey Nikky," she said, in that stupid high voice. Nikka pressed his lips to hers. Elisa's and Ann's mouths were wide open with shock as they turned to look at Marie. "What?!" Marie thought, standing there in shock. "How could this be?" She thought. She could feel her heart sink.

-how do you guys like it so far?(:

And Hey Taylor. The peeling is going well, thanks.😂😘